Candid meanings in Urdu
Candid meanings in Urdu are کھلا, سادہ, صاف, بے ریا, بے ساختہ, بے لاگ لپیٹ, صاف باطن, سینہ صاف, صاف گو, صاف دل, نِس کپٹ, کھرا Candid in Urdu. More meanings of candid, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
کھلا سادہ صاف بے ریا بے ساختہ بے لاگ لپیٹ صاف باطن سینہ صاف صاف گو صاف دل نِس کپٹ کھرا
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Candid.
- (adjective satellite) : informal or natural; especially caught off guard or unprepared
I have always felt that a woman has the right to treat the subject of her age with ambiguity until, perhaps, she passes into the realm of over ninety. Then it is better she be candid with herself and with the world.
I am a candid interview and I have a dark and dry sense of humor - a very Canadian sense of humor and I am only learning now stupidly that you can't read tongue. When I say something funny in a newspaper and I meant it to be funny, it doesn't read that way.
More words related to the meanings of Candid
More words from Urdu related to Candid
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Candid meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نَنگااجاگرميلہبے لاگایمان دارکھنکھارناخالیبے کپڑےکنیکوقت کے وقتہدایت کرنابھلاسادھارنصادقعرض والاخیر اندیشنازکعلیحدہبے آرائشسلیقہ مندنس کپٹاُجاگرخود بخوداختیاریچاندنیبالکلبھداوا ہوناروکھاپھٹکنابا سلیقہدن دھاڑےگھریلوواضع طور پرسائیں سائیں کرناعاریپرگھٹ کرنابے شُبَہکاملگوٹھیکاٹلطبعیماٹھوآبدارسبکنمودارپھس پھسادھن ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Candid
What are the meanings of Candid in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Candid in Urdu are بے ساختہ - bey saakhtah, صاف - saaf, سادہ - saadah, کھرا - khara, صاف گو - saaf go, کھلا - khula, بے ریا - bey reya, صاف دل - saaf dil and بے لاگ لپیٹ - bey laag lapeyt. To understand how would you translate the word Candid in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Candid or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Candid synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Candid. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Candid in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Candid in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Candid with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by candid?
Meanings of candid are بے ساختہ - bey saakhtah, صاف - saaf, سادہ - saadah, کھرا - khara, صاف گو - saaf go, کھلا - khula, بے ریا - bey reya, صاف دل - saaf dil and بے لاگ لپیٹ - bey laag lapeyt
Whats the definition of candid?
Definition of the candid are
- informal or natural; especially caught off guard or unprepared
What is the synonym of candid?
Synonym of word candid are unstrained, unconfessed, openly, unstamped, good, diaphanous, uninflated, cleated, plainful, clear headed
What are the idioms related to candid?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word candid.
- Cheat me in the price but not in the goods
- In simple phrase
- Justice is simple truth is easy
- Write with the learned but speak with the vulgar
- A good payer is master of another man's purse
What are the quotes with word candid?
Here are the quotes with the word candid in them
- I have always felt that a woman has the right to treat the subject of her age with ambiguity until, perhaps, she passes into the realm of over ninety. Then it is better she be candid with herself and with the world. — Carl Sandburg
- I am a candid interview and I have a dark and dry sense of humor - a very Canadian sense of humor and I am only learning now stupidly that you can't read tongue. When I say something funny in a newspaper and I meant it to be funny, it doesn't read that way. — Michael Buble
- To be candid with you, free agency hurts all sports. It's great for athletes making an enormous amount of money. But to say it helps the sports, I don't believe that. — Jerry West