Blank meanings in Urdu
Blank meanings in Urdu are چوپٹ, گھبرایا ہوا, خالی, سادہ, ہکا بکا, بے رنگ, محض, چتتا, سپاٹ, بے تکا, ہدف, کورا, سفیدی Blank in Urdu. More meanings of blank, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Blank.
- (noun) : a cartridge containing an explosive charge but no bullet
- (noun) : a blank character used to separate successive words in writing or printing
- (noun) : a piece of material ready to be made into something
- (noun) : a blank gap or missing part
- (verb) : keep the opposing (baseball) team from winning
- (adjective satellite) : (of a surface) not written or printed on
- (adjective satellite) : not charged with a bullet
- (adjective satellite) : complete and absolute
- (adjective satellite) : without comprehension
More words related to the meanings of Blank
More words from Urdu related to Blank
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Blank meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے دلیلنالائقغیر مقبوضہچپٹاپامالسرحدفقطیقیناًپریشان خیالاوٹ پٹانگاعصابی تَناو کیفگارعذراکوئی واضِح صُورَت دينابے حسمتذبذبسردفرشتہکھوکھلابھداحقحتمی - مکمل- منتقل -خالِصنقیہہونقگڑ بڑ کرناعدملفنگاکم عقلپورے کا پوراسفیدیہیبت زدہناداردخلااکیلیمد نظرمگرچاندچِتصفاچٹ کرناہدفاتائیخاکسارچتلق و دقپہچانبھوندونکوڑیاخاکیبے میلغیر معقُول ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Blank
What are the meanings of Blank in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Blank in Urdu are چوپٹ - chau pat, سادہ - saadah, بے تکا - bey tuka, خالی - khaali, محض - maehz, کورا - kora, سپاٹ - sapaat, بے رنگ - bey rang, ہدف - hadaf, گھبرایا ہوا - ghabraaya hu a, سفیدی - safeydi and ہکا بکا - hakka bakka. To understand how would you translate the word Blank in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Blank or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Blank synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Blank. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Blank in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Blank in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Blank with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by blank?
Meanings of blank are چوپٹ - chau pat, سادہ - saadah, بے تکا - bey tuka, خالی - khaali, محض - maehz, کورا - kora, سپاٹ - sapaat, بے رنگ - bey rang, ہدف - hadaf, گھبرایا ہوا - ghabraaya hu a, سفیدی - safeydi and ہکا بکا - hakka bakka
Whats the definition of blank?
Definition of the blank are
- a cartridge containing an explosive charge but no bullet
- a blank character used to separate successive words in writing or printing
- a piece of material ready to be made into something
- a blank gap or missing part
- keep the opposing (baseball) team from winning
- (of a surface) not written or printed on
- not charged with a bullet
- complete and absolute
- without comprehension
What is the synonym of blank?
Synonym of word blank are fallen, stark, gawk, vacuolated, alkalified, quite, devoid, simplistic, vacant, flankered
What are the idioms related to blank?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word blank.
- Write with the learned but speak with the vulgar
- Out of place take place
- Hasty climber has a sudden fall
- Life is not to breathe it is to act
- Nothing is lost and nothing is createdimply matter changes form
What are the quotes with word blank?
Here are the quotes with the word blank in them
- My favorite thing is to be alone in a room with a blank paper in front of me and the time to fill it. — Dirk Benedict
- Every other artist begins with a blank canvas, a piece of paper the photographer begins with the finished product. — Edward Steichen
- Writing is truly a creative art - putting word to a blank piece of paper and ending up with a full-fledged story rife with character and plot. — William Shatner
- I read and walked for miles at night along the beach, writing bad blank verse and searching endlessly for someone wonderful who would step out of the darkness and change my life. It never crossed my mind that that person could be me. — Anna Quindlen