Usual meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Usual.
- (adjective satellite) : commonly encountered
- (adjective) : occurring or encountered or experienced or observed frequently or in accordance with regular practice or procedure
I do not understand how it is that financial institutions could think that they could take taxpayer money and then turn around and act like it's business as usual. I don't understand how they can't see that the world has changed in a fundamental way, that it is not business as usual when you take taxpayer dollars.
More words from Urdu related to Usual
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Usual meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رواجیبدستورمَوافِقِ دَستُوردستوریگورابازاریدھاراپرتکلفوضع دارزور پرمروجہمقرریکِسی شَکل کابہتا ہواادارتیعام چراگاہچھوٹادائرمرجاویفیشن کے مطابقرائجروایتیمعہودظاہر دارپانی پرمقبولمشترکمستعملنافذباضابطہنہایتتیرتاجاریعادیرسومیجہاز میںایک جیسارسمیدستور کیرَسمیسب طرف پھیلا ہوامیداندھاردستور موافقطرحدارپوراشاملقرار یافتہدستور کے موافقحَسبِ ضابطَہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Usual
What are the meanings of Usual in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Usual in Urdu are رائج - raa ej and رسمی - rasmi. To understand how would you translate the word Usual in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Usual or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Usual synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Usual. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Usual in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Usual in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Usual with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by usual?
Meanings of usual are رائج - raa ej and رسمی - rasmi
Whats the definition of usual?
Definition of the usual are
- commonly encountered
- occurring or encountered or experienced or observed frequently or in accordance with regular practice or procedure
What is the synonym of usual?
Synonym of word usual are prevalent, ritualized, in force, ritualised, in fashion, formalizes, customary, formalists, current, formalized
What are the idioms related to usual?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word usual.
- Italian garden
- Law of the land
- Living language
- Tailors and writers must mind the fashion
- To be manner born
What are the quotes with word usual?
Here are the quotes with the word usual in them
- And I have exposed myself to art so that my work has something beyond just the usual potter. — Beatrice Wood
- I do not understand how it is that financial institutions could think that they could take taxpayer money and then turn around and act like it's business as usual. I don't understand how they can't see that the world has changed in a fundamental way, that it is not business as usual when you take taxpayer dollars. — Elizabeth Warren
- I don't think anything changes until ideas change. The usual American viewpoint is to believe that something is wrong with the person. — James Hillman
- Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of complaining. — Jef Raskin