Conventional meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Conventional.
- (adjective satellite) : conforming with accepted standards
- (adjective satellite) : represented in simplified or symbolic form
- (adjective) : following accepted customs and proprieties
- (adjective) : unimaginative and conformist
- (adjective satellite) : in accord with or being a tradition or practice accepted from the past
- (adjective satellite) : rigidly formal or bound by convention
- (adjective) : (weapons) using energy for propulsion or destruction that is not nuclear energy
The greater the decrease in the social significance of an art form, the sharper the distinction between criticism and enjoyment by the public. The conventional is uncritically enjoyed, and the truly new is criticized with aversion.
More words related to the meanings of Conventional
More words from Urdu related to Conventional
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Conventional meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
روزینہناقابِلِ اعتبارغیر حقیقیرَسمیپیڑہی در پیڑہیعامہرروزجھوٹادستور موافقطرحدارمقرریما نوسدن بھر کاگھڑا ہُوارواجیحَسبِ ضابطَہرائجمعہودعادتفرضیقصہ آمیزباقاعدہطرح دارمعمول کاآئے دن کاجَعلیفَيشَنیشَکل کے اَنداز کاریت کیعادیمروجہساختہروایتیحسب ضابطہنقلیادارییومیہبَناوَٹیرَوپسَندرسمیاتیبدستورروزمرہ کاحَيرَت اَنگيزجعلیباترتیبروایت سے مُتعلّقاصولیہر دنديو مالائیفَيشَن سے مُتعَلِّق ...
What are the meanings of Conventional in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Conventional in Urdu are روایتی - rawaayati, رسمی - rasmi, روزمرہ کا, مروجہ - Marooja and رواجی - rawaaji. To understand how would you translate the word Conventional in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Conventional or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Conventional synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Conventional. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Conventional in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Conventional in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Conventional with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by conventional?
Meanings of conventional are روایتی - rawaayati, رسمی - rasmi, روزمرہ کا, مروجہ - Marooja and رواجی - rawaaji
Whats the definition of conventional?
Definition of the conventional are
- conforming with accepted standards
- represented in simplified or symbolic form
- following accepted customs and proprieties
- unimaginative and conformist
- in accord with or being a tradition or practice accepted from the past
- rigidly formal or bound by convention
- (weapons) using energy for propulsion or destruction that is not nuclear energy
What is the synonym of conventional?
Synonym of word conventional are conventionalisation, formalizes, ordinary, formalists, old school, formalized, accustomed, formalised, traditional, traditionary
What are the idioms related to conventional?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word conventional.
- Italian garden
What are the quotes with word conventional?
Here are the quotes with the word conventional in them
- Who knows what true loneliness is - not the conventional word but the naked terror? To the lonely themselves it wears a mask. The most miserable outcast hugs some memory or some illusion. — Joseph Conrad
- The public history of modern art is the story of conventional people not knowing what they are dealing with. — Golda Meir
- The greater the decrease in the social significance of an art form, the sharper the distinction between criticism and enjoyment by the public. The conventional is uncritically enjoyed, and the truly new is criticized with aversion. — Walter Benjamin
- I think one of the things that language poets are very involved with is getting away from conventional ideas of beauty, because those ideas contain a certain attitude toward women, certain attitudes toward sex, certain attitudes toward race, etc. — Diane Wakoski