Usually meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Usually.
- (adverb) : under normal conditions
I love physical kinds of comedy and getting down and dirty and doing stunts. When I was growing up, I was always getting into fights with guys and usually punching out boys my age because I was a lot bigger and tougher. So I'm naturally accustomed to putting myself into the headspace of a girl who can take care of herself.
More words related to the meanings of Usually
More words from Urdu related to Usually
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Usually meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بار باربکثرتڈیمحسب معیاراکثَرجمعیتزیادہ ترزیادہ سے ز یادہبندمدامبکثرت آنے والامسلسلکئپھیر پھیربشیشتائیعام طور پرعَمُوماًبہتیرےافزوداکثرکثرتپشتہمعمولاًعادیساعت بہ ساعتسوامزیدعلی العموماتنابار بار یا اکثر جانابہتبسیاربہت کر کےوافرروکغالباًمُکَرّرآٹھوں پہرزیادہزیادہ مقدارعادتامکتاآمد و رفت رکھنااکثر کر کےجماعت کثیربارہازیادتیرکاؤبا قاعدگی سےمُسَلسَل ...
Idiom with the word Usually in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Usually
What are the meanings of Usually in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Usually in Urdu are اکثر - aksar, عام طور پر - aam taur par and عموماً - umuuman. To understand how would you translate the word Usually in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Usually or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Usually synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Usually. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Usually in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Usually in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Usually with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by usually?
Meanings of usually are اکثر - aksar, عام طور پر - aam taur par and عموماً - umuuman
Whats the definition of usually?
Definition of the usually are
- under normal conditions
What is the synonym of usually?
Synonym of word usually are frequents, commensally, commonly, oftener, causally, oftentimes, atypically, often, amorally, oft
What are the idioms with the word usually?
Here are the idioms with the word usually in them.
- We usually praise only that we may be praised
What are the idioms related to usually?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word usually.
- For the most part
- Idle bodies aregenerally busy bodies
- Beauty and folly are often companion
- Confidence placed in another often compels confidence return
- Covetousness is generally incurable
What are the quotes with word usually?
Here are the quotes with the word usually in them
- The people who live in a golden age usually go around complaining how yellow everything looks. — Randall Jarrell
- Everybody looks like clones and the only people you notice are my age. I don't notice anybody unless they look great, and every now and again they do, and they are usually 70. — Vivienne Westwood
- I love physical kinds of comedy and getting down and dirty and doing stunts. When I was growing up, I was always getting into fights with guys and usually punching out boys my age because I was a lot bigger and tougher. So I'm naturally accustomed to putting myself into the headspace of a girl who can take care of herself. — Cameron Diaz
- I have noticed... that men usually leave married women alone and are inclined to treat all wives with respect. This is no great credit to married women. — Marilyn Monroe