Voluntarily meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Voluntarily.
- (adverb) : out of your own free will
At issue in the Hiss Case was the question whether this sick society, which we call Western civilization, could in its extremity still cast up a man whose faith in it was so great that he would voluntarily abandon those things which men hold good, including life, to defend it.
More words related to the meanings of Voluntarily
More words from Urdu related to Voluntarily
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Voluntarily meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Voluntarily
What are the meanings of Voluntarily in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Voluntarily in Urdu is خود بخود - khud ba khud. To understand how would you translate the word Voluntarily in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Voluntarily or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Voluntarily synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Voluntarily. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Voluntarily in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Voluntarily in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Voluntarily with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by voluntarily?
Meaning of voluntarily is خود بخود - khud ba khud
Whats the definition of voluntarily?
Definition of the voluntarily are
- out of your own free will
What is the synonym of voluntarily?
Synonym of word voluntarily are saponacity, autogenously, autocephalous, self flagellation, self conceitedly, autoimmunity, autofluorescence, autochthonous, spontaneously, itself
What are the idioms related to voluntarily?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word voluntarily.
- Good wine needs no bush
- Out of one head
- Take care of the pence and the pounds will take care of themselves
What are the quotes with word voluntarily?
Here are the quotes with the word voluntarily in them
- At issue in the Hiss Case was the question whether this sick society, which we call Western civilization, could in its extremity still cast up a man whose faith in it was so great that he would voluntarily abandon those things which men hold good, including life, to defend it. — Whittaker Chambers
- Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor it must be demanded by the oppressed. — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom. — Milton Friedman
- No government ever voluntarily reduces itself in size. Government programs, once launched, never disappear. Actually, a government bureau is the nearest thing to eternal life we'll ever see on this earth! — Ronald Reagan