Spontaneously meanings in Urdu
Spontaneously meanings in Urdu are فل بدیہ, خود بخود, آپ روپ, آپ ہی آپ, آپ سے, اپنی خوشی, ازخود, خودبخود, فطرتاً, بے ساختہ, برملا Spontaneously in Urdu. More meanings of spontaneously, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Spontaneously.
- (adverb) : without advance preparation
- (adverb) : in a spontaneous manner
The way you deal with a scare is the way you deal with a laugh. The timing has to be perfect. When you're dealing with fear or laughter - emotions that happen spontaneously - you hope it's working. But in the moment, you really have no idea.
More words related to the meanings of Spontaneously
More words from Urdu related to Spontaneously
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Spontaneously meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اوتسبھاوکسادہخودبخودبے لاگ لپیٹآپفل بدیہاصلیپیدائشی ضعیف العقلاپنے آپکھلافوراًکُھلا ہُوابے تصنعفطرتاًبھوندوبلا ارادہآسانخودصاف صافذاتیسادھارنسب کے سامنےارادینِس کپٹمخلصبرجستہکوڑھظاہرامودھوظاہربھڑکتا ہوابا لحاظ ولادتصریحاًحقیقیبلا تصنوعبرملاخودروصاف گوغیر متاثربالبدایتجنم کا باؤلاصاف طور سےسیدھاہموارآشکارابدیہیفطریطبعاًکھلم کھلا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Spontaneously
What are the meanings of Spontaneously in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Spontaneously in Urdu are بے ساختہ - bey saakhtah, خود بخود - khud ba khud, فل بدیہ - fil badiih, برملا - bar mala, آپ ہی آپ - aap hi aap, ازخود - Azkhud, خودبخود - Khudbakhud and فطرتاً - fitratan. To understand how would you translate the word Spontaneously in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Spontaneously or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Spontaneously synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Spontaneously. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Spontaneously in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Spontaneously in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Spontaneously with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by spontaneously?
Meanings of spontaneously are بے ساختہ - bey saakhtah, خود بخود - khud ba khud, فل بدیہ - fil badiih, برملا - bar mala, آپ ہی آپ - aap hi aap, ازخود - Azkhud, خودبخود - Khudbakhud and فطرتاً - fitratan
Whats the definition of spontaneously?
Definition of the spontaneously are
- without advance preparation
- in a spontaneous manner
What is the synonym of spontaneously?
Synonym of word spontaneously are semblably, itself, spontaneous, unmovably, unfeathered, unconfound, rindless, ipso facto, natural, unmoulding
What are the idioms related to spontaneously?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word spontaneously.
- Some men are wise and some are otherwise
- Good wine needs no bush
- Out of one head
- Take care of the pence and the pounds will take care of themselves
- Love and business teach eloquence
What are the quotes with word spontaneously?
Here are the quotes with the word spontaneously in them
- Determination, energy, and courage appear spontaneously when we care deeply about something. We take risks that are unimaginable in any other context. — Margaret J. Wheatley
- We discovered that education is not something which the teacher does, but that it is a natural process which develops spontaneously in the human being. — Maria Montessori
- The way you deal with a scare is the way you deal with a laugh. The timing has to be perfect. When you're dealing with fear or laughter - emotions that happen spontaneously - you hope it's working. But in the moment, you really have no idea. — Patrick Wilson
- When people in stadiums do the Wave, it's the group-mind collective organism spontaneously organizing itself to express an emotion, pass time, and reflect the joy of seeing the rhythms of many as one, a visual rhyming or music in which everyone senses where the motion is going. — Jerry Saltz