Wholesome meanings in Urdu
Wholesome meanings in Urdu are صحت مند, صحَت کے لِيے مُفيد, صحَت کی افزائش کَرنے والا, صحَت بَخش, سلیم, بھر پور Wholesome in Urdu. More meanings of wholesome, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Wholesome.
- (adjective) : conducive to or characteristic of physical or moral well-being
- (adjective satellite) : sound or exhibiting soundness in body or mind
More words related to the meanings of Wholesome
More words from Urdu related to Wholesome
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wholesome meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہمہ گیرشاقدلجونیک دلانسان صفتسختسیل ونتمکملہمدردبھلا آدمیحیا دارتندرستبوجھلسلیمشفیقمعمولیدھندلاخلیقاتپتی کرنے والاخدا ترسصلح کنصحت آورمکمل میںکافی! بس بس! بسرحیمبے زبانمصالحانہگراںمہربانخوشگوارنرم خُوجیتا جاگتاغیر مضرمعقولنرم دللجا وانبکثرتثقیلخوشروملن سارنرم خوبھاریخوش اخلاقفراغ دلبھر پورموم دلسیدھا سادمکمل پیمانہپتھرمتحمل ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Wholesome
What are the meanings of Wholesome in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Wholesome in Urdu are سلیم - saliim, صحت مند - sehat mand and بھر پور - bhar puur. To understand how would you translate the word Wholesome in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Wholesome or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wholesome synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wholesome. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wholesome in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wholesome in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wholesome with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wholesome?
Meanings of wholesome are سلیم - saliim, صحت مند - sehat mand and بھر پور - bhar puur
Whats the definition of wholesome?
Definition of the wholesome are
- conducive to or characteristic of physical or moral well-being
- sound or exhibiting soundness in body or mind
What is the synonym of wholesome?
Synonym of word wholesome are salem, wealful, innocuous, healthward, affable, wholes, pacific, healthsome, modest, healthless
What are the idioms related to wholesome?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word wholesome.
- At length
- Hand and foot
- Level best
- To do one utmost
- To do ones utmost
What are the quotes with word wholesome?
Here are the quotes with the word wholesome in them
- I like to behave in an extremely normal, wholesome manner for the most part in my daily life. Even if mentally I'm consumed with sick visions of violence, terror, sex and death. — Courtney Love
- In the course of my life, I have often had to eat my words, and I must confess that I have always found it a wholesome diet. — Winston Churchill
- The first condition of education is being able to put someone to wholesome and meaningful work. — John Ruskin
- The American economic, political, and social organization has given to its citizens the benefits of material prosperity, political liberty, and a wholesome natural equality and this achievement is a gain, not only to Americans, but to the world and to civilization. — Herbert Croly