Genial meanings in Urdu
Genial meanings in Urdu are فرحت افزا, خوشگوار, اپجاؤ, اتپتی کرنے والا, پیدا کرنے والا, ہمدرد, خلیق, خوش اخلاق, صحت مند, نیک دل, ملن سار Genial in Urdu. More meanings of genial, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Genial.
- (adjective satellite) : diffusing warmth and friendliness
- (adjective) : of or relating to the chin or median part of the lower jaw
- (adjective satellite) : agreeable, conducive to comfort
More words related to the meanings of Genial
More words from Urdu related to Genial
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Genial meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لذیذمخملیںسلیسدقیقفرحت افزاایجادیبامزہنہالرحیممبدہبھلا چنگازندہ دلخوش اخلاقمتحملخلق سےدل سوزایجاد یا خلق کرنے والادوست پروربے تکلفاحسان مندنجیببحالنرم خُوجیسے باد نسیملائقشہوت انگیزساتھ دینے والاباوضعنرم میں نازُکشائستہمعززان داتامؤلدتالو کاکامیابنرم دلسیر حاصلمدھممگنحلیمشفیقشفقت آمیزگرمجوشیخالقمحسنآدابمشکوراستتی جوگتندرستنرم خو ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Genial
What are the meanings of Genial in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Genial in Urdu are ہمدرد - ham dard, خوشگوار - khush gawaar, خلیق - khaliiq, خوش اخلاق - khush akhlaaq, صحت مند - sehat mand, فرحت افزا - farhat afza and پیدا کرنے والا. To understand how would you translate the word Genial in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Genial or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Genial synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Genial. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Genial in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Genial in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Genial with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by genial?
Meanings of genial are ہمدرد - ham dard, خوشگوار - khush gawaar, خلیق - khaliiq, خوش اخلاق - khush akhlaaq, صحت مند - sehat mand, فرحت افزا - farhat afza and پیدا کرنے والا
Whats the definition of genial?
Definition of the genial are
- diffusing warmth and friendliness
- of or relating to the chin or median part of the lower jaw
- agreeable, conducive to comfort
What is the synonym of genial?
Synonym of word genial are sympathist, unfleshing, polite, nice, joysome, sympatric, gladsomest, mannerly, salubrious, sympathetical
What are the idioms related to genial?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word genial.
- A bed of roses
- As long lives a merry heart as a sad one
- Gathering wealth is a pleasant pain
- Praise is always pleasant
- That which was bitter endure may be sweet remember
What are the quotes with word genial?
Here are the quotes with the word genial in them
- Sweet is the scene where genial friendship plays the pleasing game of interchanging praise. — Oliver Wendell Holmes
- The greatest gift that Oxford gives her sons is, I truly believe, a genial irreverence toward learning, and from that irreverence love may spring. — Robertson Davies
- Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart. — Washington Irving