Healthy meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Healthy.
- (adjective satellite) : promoting health; healthful
- (adjective satellite) : large in amount or extent or degree
- (adjective satellite) : exercising or showing good judgment
- (adjective satellite) : financially secure and functioning well
- (adjective) : having or indicating good health in body or mind; free from infirmity or disease
More words related to the meanings of Healthy
More words from Urdu related to Healthy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Healthy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہوشیارحوضمردانہفرحت افزاتیکھیعاملمتینسيدھا لگانالحیمزندہخوش اخلاقچونچالثابت قدمنصب کرنادھان دارتنبیہپُر گوشترجلینیک دلمضبوطچستزبردستتعمير کرناتیارمستعدہمدردچالاکمضبوط قد کاٹھ کاقائم کرنابھر پورہوش مندفَربَہصحت بخشضدیمتحرکطاقَتموٹاپیپاپکااتپتی کرنے والانویلادرشتاستادہ کرناصحَت بَخشآمادہچربیتواناشجاعفعالیقُوَّت حیات والا ...
Idioms with the word Healthy in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Healthy
What are the meanings of Healthy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Healthy in Urdu are صحت مند - sehat mand, تندرست - tan durust, جیتا جاگتا - jiita jaagta, چاق - chaaq and صحت بخش. To understand how would you translate the word Healthy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Healthy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Healthy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Healthy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Healthy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Healthy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Healthy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by healthy?
Meanings of healthy are صحت مند - sehat mand, تندرست - tan durust, جیتا جاگتا - jiita jaagta, چاق - chaaq and صحت بخش
Whats the definition of healthy?
Definition of the healthy are
- promoting health; healthful
- large in amount or extent or degree
- exercising or showing good judgment
- financially secure and functioning well
- having or indicating good health in body or mind; free from infirmity or disease
What is the synonym of healthy?
Synonym of word healthy are salubrious, annectent, healthful, thurible, hale and hearty, mealy mouthed, genial, lusty, alive, virile
What are the idioms with the word healthy?
Here are the idioms with the word healthy in them.
- A healthy conscience is like a wall of brass
- Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and wise
What are the idioms related to healthy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word healthy.
- The world is a living statue of god
- Butter is gold in the morningilver at noor lead at night
- He is in great danger being sick thinks himself well
- May your shadow never grow less
What are the quotes with word healthy?
Here are the quotes with the word healthy in them
- I want to get old gracefully. I want to have good posture, I want to be healthy and be an example to my children. — Sting
- I am of a healthy long lived race, and our minds improve with age. — William Butler Yeats
- Man does not live by soap alone and hygiene, or even health, is not much good unless you can take a healthy view of it or, better still, feel a healthy indifference to it. — Gilbert K.Chesterton
- It's better to be healthy alone than sick with someone else. — Phil McGraw