Wounds meanings in Urdu
Wounds meanings in Urdu is زخم Wounds in Urdu. More meanings of wounds, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Economic depression cannot be cured by legislative action or executive pronouncement. Economic wounds must be healed by the action of the cells of the economic body - the producers and consumers themselves.
Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish it's source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.
More words from Urdu related to Wounds
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wounds meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
وونڈچوٹحرجقطع کرنازخم کاریتکلیف یا دکھ دیناکرائے کی بگھیکاٹناغَدّارضررضرر دیناٹٹوکوٹناکم زوریمجرمگہرا زخم لگانازخمی کرناٹھیس پہنچاناکرائے پرکاٹ کرناغارتکلیف دیناٹکڑے کرناچورا کرناجفادھوکے بازدرددرد دینابد سلوکیخراشدکھتراشنازخم کاری کرنادکھاناپرزے پرزے کرنازخمزخمینمَک حَرامآزردہ کرنابد سلوکی کرناجرحپیٹناایذاگھاؤگہرا گھاؤنقصان پہنچاناٹوکاکاٹمُجرِمنقصان ...
Idioms with the word Wounds in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Wounds
What are the meanings of Wounds in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Wounds in Urdu is زخم - zakhm. To understand how would you translate the word Wounds in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Wounds or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wounds synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wounds. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wounds in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wounds in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wounds with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wounds?
Meaning of wounds is زخم - zakhm
Whats the definition of wounds?
Definition of the wounds are
What is the synonym of wounds?
Synonym of word wounds are impairment, scarry, bruise, hack, scathe, sors, hurt, felon, injury, sorees
What are the idioms with the word wounds?
Here are the idioms with the word wounds in them.
- All false praise wounds an honest mind
- Little enemies and little wounds are not to be despised
- Old wounds soon bleed
What are the idioms related to wounds?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word wounds.
- A wound never heals so well but that the scar can be seen
- Evil words cut deeper than the sword
- It is easy to hurt it is hard to cure
What are the quotes with word wounds?
Here are the quotes with the word wounds in them
- A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green. — Francis Bacon
- Economic depression cannot be cured by legislative action or executive pronouncement. Economic wounds must be healed by the action of the cells of the economic body - the producers and consumers themselves. — Herbert Hoover
- Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish it's source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings. — Anais Nin
- I saw why people died and how they died. I saw gunshot wounds and liver failure. It was a good learning experience, so I came regularly on weekends and holidays. — Michael Baden