Harm meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Harm.
- (noun) : the occurrence of a change for the worse
- (noun) : any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.
- (verb) : cause or do harm to
Take a course in good water and air and in the eternal youth of Nature you may renew your own. Go quietly, alone no harm will befall you.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
More words related to the meanings of Harm
More words from Urdu related to Harm
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Harm meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چھٹکارہمصیبتغمابتلاافتادفتنہچکنا چور کرناداغزحمتبَدمُعاشبہک جاناخسارہالٹانابے زاریناراضگیتحلیل ہوناچرانابے آرامیبے زیاںمجروحجائیداد کو برباد کرنااجاڑنابے کل کرناجرحاتلافگھبراہٹخللحزنکرائے کی بگھیدقتہرجتجاوز کرناکترناپلٹغبارزخم کاریوار خالی جانابربادیچوٹ پہنچاناتاراج کرنابگاڑناتصدیعہ دینااسبھچیسمعافی سزاقہرٹٹوبرداشتذیقبذاتی ...
Idioms with the word Harm in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Harm
What are the meanings of Harm in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Harm in Urdu are نقصان - nuqsaan, زخم - zakhm, حرج - haraj, ضرر - zarar, دکھ - dukh, ایذا - iiza, خسارہ - khasaarah and گزند - gazand. To understand how would you translate the word Harm in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Harm or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Harm synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Harm. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Harm in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Harm in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Harm with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by harm?
Meanings of harm are نقصان - nuqsaan, زخم - zakhm, حرج - haraj, ضرر - zarar, دکھ - dukh, ایذا - iiza, خسارہ - khasaarah and گزند - gazand
Whats the definition of harm?
Definition of the harm are
- the occurrence of a change for the worse
- any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.
- cause or do harm to
What is the synonym of harm?
Synonym of word harm are hurtfulness, hack, damnations, trouble, ruin, encumbrances, gash, incurvation, sedition, loss
What are the idioms with the word harm?
Here are the idioms with the word harm in them.
- A good man can do no more harm than a sheep
- Harm set harm get
- Harm watch harm catch
- One does the harm another gets the blame
- Want of care does us more harm than want of knowledge
What are the idioms related to harm?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word harm.
- Pain forces even the innocent to lie
- Money lost nothing lost courage lost much lost honours lost more lostoul lost all lost
- No greater promises than those who have nothing to give
- Think of many things do one
- A wound never heals so well but that the scar can be seen
What are the quotes with word harm?
Here are the quotes with the word harm in them
- Take a course in good water and air and in the eternal youth of Nature you may renew your own. Go quietly, alone no harm will befall you. — John Muir
- No harm comes to man from outside alone: dumbness is the objective spirit. — Theodor Adorno
- Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. — Mark Twain
- Anger: an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. — Lucius Annaeus Seneca