Your meanings in Urdu
There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age.
|What is your name?||کیا آپکا نام ہیں ؟|
More words from Urdu related to Your
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Your meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Your in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Your
What are the meanings of Your in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Your in Urdu are تمہارا - tumhaara, آپ کے - aap key, آپ کا - aap ka and تمھارا. To understand how would you translate the word Your in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Your or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Your synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Your. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Your in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Your in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Your with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by your?
Meanings of your are تمہارا - tumhaara, آپ کے - aap key, آپ کا - aap ka and تمھارا
Whats the definition of your?
Definition of the your are
What is the synonym of your?
Synonym of word your are yours, yourts
What are the idioms with the word your?
Here are the idioms with the word your in them.
- A penny for your thoughts
- A secret is your blood let it out too often and you die
- Abide by your deed
- Admonish your friends in private praise them in public
- All bring grist to your mill
What are the idioms related to your?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word your.
- You must ask your neighbours it you shall live in peace
- Come and welcome go by and no quarrel
- Flee never so fast your fortune will be at your tail
- Goods are their that enjoy them
- Persistent kindness conquers those who are evilly disposed
What are the quotes with word your?
Here are the quotes with the word your in them
- Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young. — Henry Ford
- True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country. — Kurt Vonnegut
- There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age. — Sophia Loren
- The great secret that all old people share is that you really haven't changed in seventy or eighty years. Your body changes, but you don't change at all. And that, of course, causes great confusion. — Doris Lessing
How to use your in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use your in a sentence.
- What is your name? — کیا آپکا نام ہیں ؟