buuta - بوٹا meanings in English
buuta - بوٹا Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word buuta - بوٹا.
- (verb) : force a person or an animal into a position from which he cannot escape
- (noun) : English actor and theatrical producer noted for his lavish productions of Shakespeare (1853-1917)
- (noun) : a tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown; includes both gymnosperms and angiosperms
- (noun) : a figure that branches from a single root
- (verb) : stretch (a shoe) on a shoetree
- (verb) : chase an animal up a tree
- (verb) : plant with trees
- (noun) : a low shrub
More words from English related to buuta - بوٹا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word buuta - بوٹا meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of buuta - بوٹا
What are the meanings of buuta - بوٹا in English?
Meanings of the word buuta - بوٹا in English are tree and undershrub. To understand how would you translate the word buuta - بوٹا in English, you can take help from words closely related to buuta - بوٹا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered buuta - بوٹا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word buuta - بوٹا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use buuta - بوٹا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say buuta - بوٹا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of buuta - بوٹا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by بوٹا?
Meanings of بوٹا are tree and undershrub
Whats the definition of بوٹا?
Definition of the بوٹا are
- force a person or an animal into a position from which he cannot escape
- English actor and theatrical producer noted for his lavish productions of Shakespeare (1853-1917)
- a tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown; includes both gymnosperms and angiosperms
- a figure that branches from a single root
- stretch (a shoe) on a shoetree
- chase an animal up a tree
- plant with trees
- a low shrub
What is the synonym of بوٹا?
Synonym of word بوٹا are پیڑ, ٹری, درخت, شجر, پيڑ, بوٹا, بوٹی, چھوٹی جھاڑی, زیر ین بوٹی
What are the idioms related to بوٹا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word بوٹا.
- A tree is known by its fruit
- As a man liveso shall he dies as a tree fallso shall it lie
- As the twig's bent the tree's inclined
- Dwell under one vine and fig tree
- He that would have the fruit must climb the tree