Ache meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Ache.
- (noun) : a dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain
- (verb) : be the source of pain
- (verb) : have a desire for something or someone who is not present
- (verb) : feel physical pain
|She attaches that||وہ ان کو باندھتی ہے|
More words related to the meanings of Ache
More words from Urdu related to Ache
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ache meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حزناذیتکھوئیمخلوط کرناتسلیم و رضاچوٹاندوہنوکخفگیضرر دینامار لیناملول کرنابخرہظاہر داریپریشانیسوگبد بختینکلناجزب کرناحلقے میں لینابہ دقتدَرد مَندینشانمجروح کرنابھینچنادکھپیچ و تاببیماریتہ نَشينبے آرام کرناکم زوریقہرراستہ دِکھانادکھنامبتلابچا کھچادیا کرناغمنقصاندرد تکليفآنکڑارنجیدگیٹھیس پہنچاناچٹکی کاٹناتکلیف دیناخسارہطمطراققرقیٹیسبھوسی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Ache
What are the meanings of Ache in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ache in Urdu are ٹیس - teys, درد - dard, دکھنا - dukhna, دکھ - dukh, چسکنا - chasakna, پیڑ - peyr and چیس. To understand how would you translate the word Ache in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ache or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ache synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ache. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ache in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ache in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ache with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ache?
Meanings of ache are ٹیس - teys, درد - dard, دکھنا - dukhna, دکھ - dukh, چسکنا - chasakna, پیڑ - peyr and چیس
Whats the definition of ache?
Definition of the ache are
- a dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain
- be the source of pain
- have a desire for something or someone who is not present
- feel physical pain
What is the synonym of ache?
Synonym of word ache are twinge, compassion, pain, achings, vexation, affliction, appear, aches, suffering, pity
What are the idioms related to ache?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ache.
- Music will not cure the toothache
- We shall publish our joys and conceal our griefs
- A shooting pain
- I would have the fruitnot the basket
- Only the wearer knows where the shoe pinches
What are the quotes with word ache?
Here are the quotes with the word ache in them
- When you get older, your health becomes important to you, things start breaking down, you've always got a different ache or pain. — Tom Petty
- The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned. — Maya Angelou
How to use ache in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use ache in a sentence.
- She attaches that — وہ ان کو باندھتی ہے