Dilali - دلالی meanings in English
Dilali - دلالی Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Dilali - دلالی.
- (noun) : the business of a broker; charges a fee to arrange a contract between two parties
- (noun) : a stock broker's business; charges a fee to act as intermediary between buyer and seller
- (noun) : place where a broker conducts his business
- (noun) : corruptness among public officials
More words from English related to Dilali - دلالی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dilali - دلالی meanings in English in English.
Idioms with the word Dilali - دلالی in it
What are the meanings of Dilali - دلالی in English?
Meanings of the word Dilali - دلالی in English are brokerage and jobbery. To understand how would you translate the word Dilali - دلالی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Dilali - دلالی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dilali - دلالی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dilali - دلالی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dilali - دلالی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dilali - دلالی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dilali - دلالی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by دلالی?
Meanings of دلالی are brokerage and jobbery
Whats the definition of دلالی?
Definition of the دلالی are
- the business of a broker; charges a fee to arrange a contract between two parties
- a stock broker's business; charges a fee to act as intermediary between buyer and seller
- place where a broker conducts his business
- corruptness among public officials
What is the synonym of دلالی?
Synonym of word دلالی are دلالی, دستوری, آڑہت, رشوت ستانی, بے ایمانی, آڑت, بددیانتی کا کام, بےایمانی, بد دیانتی
What are the idioms with the word دلالی?
Here are the idioms with the word دلالی in them.
- An ill deed cannot bring honour
- He who handles pit is bound to defile his fingers
- Do not play with edged tools
- Who remove stones bruise their own fingers
- Evil communications corrupt good manners