Fee meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Fee.
- (noun) : an interest in land capable of being inherited
- (noun) : a fixed charge for a privilege or for professional services
- (verb) : give a tip or gratuity to in return for a service, beyond the compensation agreed on
And secondly, I would impose a significant state landfill tipping fee and use that tipping fee to fund the billion dollar bond issue that I want to create to produce the funds for all of the environmental challenges that we just went over.
|She feels that too||وہ یہ بات بہت محسوس کرتی ہے|
More words related to the meanings of Fee
More words from Urdu related to Fee
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fee meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Fee
What are the meanings of Fee in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fee in Urdu are نذر - nazar, دستوری - dastuuri and اجرت - ujrat. To understand how would you translate the word Fee in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fee or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fee synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fee. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fee in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fee in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fee with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fee?
Meanings of fee are نذر - nazar, دستوری - dastuuri and اجرت - ujrat
Whats the definition of fee?
Definition of the fee are
- an interest in land capable of being inherited
- a fixed charge for a privilege or for professional services
- give a tip or gratuity to in return for a service, beyond the compensation agreed on
What is the synonym of fee?
Synonym of word fee are geld, broker's commission, indivision, brokerage, indivinity, indevotion, congeneracy, tenue, leasowing, leasings
What are the idioms related to fee?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fee.
- Pay beforehand and your work will be behindhand
What are the quotes with word fee?
Here are the quotes with the word fee in them
- And secondly, I would impose a significant state landfill tipping fee and use that tipping fee to fund the billion dollar bond issue that I want to create to produce the funds for all of the environmental challenges that we just went over. — Ed Rendell
- It was an interesting question as to whether the BBC had a future in the digital world, and what form of market failure could justify the licence fee system. — Gavyn Davies
How to use fee in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use fee in a sentence.
- She feels that too — وہ یہ بات بہت محسوس کرتی ہے