dil - دِل meanings in English
dil - دِل meanings in English is ticker dil - دِل in English. More meanings of dil - دِل, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
dil - دِل Definitions
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word dil - دِل.
- (noun) : a small portable timepiece
- (noun) : a character printer that automatically prints stock quotations on ticker tape
- (noun) : the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body
More words from English related to dil - دِل
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word dil - دِل meanings in English in English.
Idioms with the word dil - دِل in it
What are the meanings of dil - دِل in English?
Meanings of the word dil - دِل in English is ticker. To understand how would you translate the word dil - دِل in English, you can take help from words closely related to dil - دِل or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered dil - دِل synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word dil - دِل. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use dil - دِل in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say dil - دِل in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of dil - دِل with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by دِل?
Meaning of دِل is ticker
Whats the definition of دِل?
Definition of the دِل are
- a small portable timepiece
- a character printer that automatically prints stock quotations on ticker tape
- the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body
What is the synonym of دِل?
Synonym of word دِل are تارنگار, ٹِک ٹِک کرنے والا شخص, کوئی شے جو ٹِک ٹِک کرے, جیسے گھڑی, دِل
What are the idioms with the word دِل?
Here are the idioms with the word دِل in them.
- A gentle heart is tied with an easy thread
- A good mind possesses a kingdom
- A honey tongue a heart of gall
- A man is old as he feels himself to be
- A man of gladness seldom falls into madness