Rikshaw - رکشا meanings in English
Rikshaw - رکشا Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Rikshaw - رکشا.
- (noun) : the act of escorting while in transit
- (noun) : a collection of merchant ships with an escort of warships
- (noun) : a procession of land vehicles traveling together
- (verb) : escort in transit
- (noun) : an occurrence of improvement by virtue of preventing loss or injury or other change
- (noun) : the activity of protecting something from loss or danger
- (noun) : a process that saves organic substances from decay
- (noun) : the condition of being (well or ill) preserved
More words related to the meanings of Rikshaw - رکشا
More words from English related to Rikshaw - رکشا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rikshaw - رکشا meanings in English in English.
caravanenvoyconvoyconoyconvokecaravaningconvokingconvoyedconvoyingcauflechargepreservationwardencustodywatchdiligencesdiligencefenceguardianshippamanwardfacing keepprotectionsafeguardsafetysecurityprotectivenesssecurancesecurementmunimentdefencedeliveranceescapeindemnityliberationrescuepreveniencerescatsaveoutlookoversightwatchingkeepingvigilancecaretakenarrestcapturecaredetainment ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Rikshaw - رکشا
What are the meanings of Rikshaw - رکشا in English?
Meanings of the word Rikshaw - رکشا in English are convoy, preservation and rakshas. To understand how would you translate the word Rikshaw - رکشا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Rikshaw - رکشا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rikshaw - رکشا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rikshaw - رکشا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rikshaw - رکشا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rikshaw - رکشا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rikshaw - رکشا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by رکشا?
Meanings of رکشا are convoy, preservation and rakshas
Whats the definition of رکشا?
Definition of the رکشا are
- the act of escorting while in transit
- a collection of merchant ships with an escort of warships
- a procession of land vehicles traveling together
- escort in transit
- an occurrence of improvement by virtue of preventing loss or injury or other change
- the activity of protecting something from loss or danger
- a process that saves organic substances from decay
- the condition of being (well or ill) preserved
What is the synonym of رکشا?
Synonym of word رکشا are قافلہ, رکشا, حفاظت, بچاؤ, نگہبانی, حراست, رکھوالی, محافظت, حفظ, نگہداری
What are the idioms related to رکشا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word رکشا.
- Self preservation is nature's first law