Arrest meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Arrest.
- (noun) : the state of inactivity following an interruption
- (verb) : hold back, as of a danger or an enemy; check the expansion or influence of
- (verb) : cause to stop
Great effort is required to arrest decay and restore vigor. One must exercise proper deliberation, plan carefully before making a move, and be alert in guarding against relapse following a renaissance.
More words related to the meanings of Arrest
More words from Urdu related to Arrest
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Arrest meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تافتہہِدايَت ديناشعبدہمیکدہدغابازیٹکناقید کرناجانبجوش کم ہو جاناڈاٹنامحافظتکاممڑنانتھی کرناپاسکار خانہرکاوٹ بنناپھانسناعذربغل گیر کرناغور کرناخارج کرناٹھرا لیناقبضہ کرناسونپناراہ میں روڑے ڈالنانتیجہ نکلنادور کرنارکاوت ڈالنامذہبی ممانعتمہارتڈَنڈیلینمانناحاصل ہوناحاکمانہ امتناعبجھانانہیں کرناچنتا یا سوچ میں ہوناگوارہ کرناتھمانامَنظُوری نَہ دينااچانک حملہدق کرناپرداختمرادبھینچناتحریراً اِضافہ کرناوزنجھڑکی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Arrest
What are the meanings of Arrest in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Arrest in Urdu are روکنا - rokna, باز رکھنا - baaz rakhna, نظر بندی - nazar bandi, اٹکانا - atkaana, گرفتاری - giraftaari, پکڑ - pakar, حراست - heraasat, گرفتار کرنا - giraftaar karna and جا لینا - jaa leyna. To understand how would you translate the word Arrest in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Arrest or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Arrest synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Arrest. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Arrest in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Arrest in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Arrest with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by arrest?
Meanings of arrest are روکنا - rokna, باز رکھنا - baaz rakhna, نظر بندی - nazar bandi, اٹکانا - atkaana, گرفتاری - giraftaari, پکڑ - pakar, حراست - heraasat, گرفتار کرنا - giraftaar karna and جا لینا - jaa leyna
Whats the definition of arrest?
Definition of the arrest are
- the state of inactivity following an interruption
- hold back, as of a danger or an enemy; check the expansion or influence of
- cause to stop
What is the synonym of arrest?
Synonym of word arrest are curb, taboo, prevent, detention, let, stop, capturers, fending, seizure, contain
What are the idioms related to arrest?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word arrest.
- I will lay a stone at your door
- Grasp at
- Lay hands on
- Keep off
- Bind the sack before it be full
What are the quotes with word arrest?
Here are the quotes with the word arrest in them
- I longed to arrest all beauty that came before me, and at length the longing has been satisfied. — Julia Margaret Cameron
- Great effort is required to arrest decay and restore vigor. One must exercise proper deliberation, plan carefully before making a move, and be alert in guarding against relapse following a renaissance. — Horace
- The E.U. has moved to combat global terrorism by instituting common European arrest and evidence warrants and creating a joint situation center to pool and analyze intelligence. — John Bruton
- Take the decision in early March to arrest Muqtada al-Sadr. It was made apparently without knowledge or understanding of the nature of his movement or how widespread it is. — Juan Cole