شيٹ meanings in English
شيٹ meanings in English is sheet شيٹ in English. More meanings of شيٹ, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 10 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word شيٹ.
- (noun) : newspaper with half-size pages
- (noun) : bed linen consisting of a large rectangular piece of cotton or linen cloth; used in pairs
- (noun) : (nautical) a line (rope or chain) that regulates the angle at which a sail is set in relation to the wind
- (noun) : a flat artifact that is thin relative to its length and width
- (noun) : any broad thin expanse or surface
- (noun) : (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape
- (verb) : come down as if in sheets
- (verb) : cover with a sheet, as if by wrapping
- (noun) : a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel
- (noun) : paper used for writing or printing
- کاغذ کا ٹکڑا جو مستطیل ہوتا ہے
More words from English related to شيٹ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word شيٹ meanings in English in English.
brochurecorpsmanualmagpahmphletsheettreatiseepistlejournalmagazinepamphletsquadronof cavalrytractmagaziningcarpet bedboardpanelplanksplinecoverletsheetingwater fallbedsheetcascadecounterpanecurtainlaminamantleveilwaterfallchadarmantlepiecemantletchadarschaddarscloquemantlessheelwreathenwreatherwreatherssheathersheilfilmcardflakefoilfolioleafpaper ...
Idioms related to the meaning of شيٹ
What are the meanings of شيٹ in English?
Meanings of the word شيٹ in English is sheet. To understand how would you translate the word شيٹ in English, you can take help from words closely related to شيٹ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered شيٹ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word شيٹ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use شيٹ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say شيٹ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of شيٹ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by شيٹ?
Meaning of شيٹ is sheet
Whats the definition of شيٹ?
Definition of the شيٹ are
- newspaper with half-size pages
- bed linen consisting of a large rectangular piece of cotton or linen cloth; used in pairs
- (nautical) a line (rope or chain) that regulates the angle at which a sail is set in relation to the wind
- a flat artifact that is thin relative to its length and width
- any broad thin expanse or surface
- (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape
- come down as if in sheets
- cover with a sheet, as if by wrapping
- a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel
- paper used for writing or printing
- کاغذ کا ٹکڑا جو مستطیل ہوتا ہے
What is the synonym of شيٹ?
Synonym of word شيٹ are رسالہ, تختہ, چادر, ورق, اخبار, پرچہ, بِستری چادر, شيٹ, ورقہ
What are the idioms related to شيٹ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word شيٹ.
- Be a sheet in the wind's eye
- Do not stretch your feet beyond the sheet