Mantle meanings in Urdu
Mantle meanings in Urdu are اڑھانا, گھیرنا, ڈھانکنا, کشادہ ہونا, بڑھنا, چادر, چھپانا, چغہ, فرغل, لبادہ, پھیلنا, ڈھانپنا, پہنانا Mantle in Urdu. More meanings of mantle, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Mantle.
- (noun) : anything that covers
- (noun) : hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- (noun) : (zoology) a protective layer of epidermis in mollusks or brachiopods that secretes a substance forming the shell
- (noun) : the cloak as a symbol of authority
- (noun) : the layer of the earth between the crust and the core
- (noun) : United States baseball player (1931-1997)
- (noun) : a sleeveless garment like a cloak but shorter
- (noun) : shelf that projects from wall above fireplace
- (verb) : spread over a surface, like a mantle
- (verb) : cover like a mantle
More words related to the meanings of Mantle
More words from Urdu related to Mantle
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mantle meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لمبا ہوناچُھپاناچوغَہناکپیٹیاوور کوٹباڑ لگاناعطا ہوناقدم بقدم چلناپردگیظرف کیمیا گری بہ شکل تنورتانناڈھنکناڈاکوچھپاناحد سے باہر قدم رکھنابڑا کرناريپَرمقنعجھانپنامشتبہانتشار پاناقید کرناناکہ بندیچادروں سے ڈھانکنے کا عملکٹِہراعرشہڈونگرچلمنپانادوا لگاناباندھناچغاپلناچمکتالاناجنبشدھندھلاتحت میں رکھنااندھیرا کرناساتھ باندھنااوجھل کرنابرقعپیشوائیملفوف کرناہٹا لے جاناچوڑا ہونازیر تسلط کرناگھير لينابخشنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Mantle
|To live aboveonemeans||چادر سے زیادہ پاوٴں پھیلانا|
|To live aboveonesmeans||چادر سے زیادہ پاوٴں پھیلانا|
What are the meanings of Mantle in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mantle in Urdu are چادر - chaadar, ڈھانکنا - dhaankna, چھپانا - chhupaana, پھیلنا - phaelna, گھیرنا - gheyrna, بڑھنا - barhna, چغہ - Chagha, ڈھانپنا - dhaanpna, فرغل - farghul, کشادہ ہونا, لبادہ - libaadah and پہنانا - pahenaana. To understand how would you translate the word Mantle in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mantle or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mantle synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mantle. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mantle in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mantle in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mantle with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mantle?
Meanings of mantle are چادر - chaadar, ڈھانکنا - dhaankna, چھپانا - chhupaana, پھیلنا - phaelna, گھیرنا - gheyrna, بڑھنا - barhna, چغہ - Chagha, ڈھانپنا - dhaanpna, فرغل - farghul, کشادہ ہونا, لبادہ - libaadah and پہنانا - pahenaana
Whats the definition of mantle?
Definition of the mantle are
- anything that covers
- hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- (zoology) a protective layer of epidermis in mollusks or brachiopods that secretes a substance forming the shell
- the cloak as a symbol of authority
- the layer of the earth between the crust and the core
- United States baseball player (1931-1997)
- a sleeveless garment like a cloak but shorter
- shelf that projects from wall above fireplace
- spread over a surface, like a mantle
- cover like a mantle
What is the synonym of mantle?
Synonym of word mantle are chadars, conceal, concealment, diverge, block, conceals, thrive, upbreak, encainide, mantlet
What are the idioms related to mantle?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mantle.
- Leaps and bounds
- Lay by the heels
- To fight to a finish
- To find one's legs
- Wax and wane
What are the quotes with word mantle?
Here are the quotes with the word mantle in them
- Through no divine design or cosmic plan, we have inherited the mantle of life's caretaker on the earth, the only home we have ever known. — Michael Shermer
- I know that some endeavor to throw the mantle of romance over the subject and treat woman like some ideal existence, not liable to the ills of life. Let those deal in fancy who have nothing better to deal in we have to do with sober, sad realities, with stubborn facts. — Ernestine Rose