Leaf meanings in Urdu
My coming to faith did not start with a leap but rather a series of staggers from what seemed like one safe place to another. Like lily pads, round and green, these places summoned and then held me up while I grew. Each prepared me for the next leaf on which I would land, and in this way I moved across the swamp of doubt and fear.
More words related to the meanings of Leaf
More words from Urdu related to Leaf
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Leaf meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چُھٹبخرامصیبتباریک پرتپیسراغتقطیرہسختیبرتھا کرنادو ورقی رسالہانجام کو پہنچانالپٹناعمُوداًجیتاکس جگہمسلمایک تختے کے دو ورق والازرداتجلد بازنیچاثباتکتنا ہیادھر ادھرپَنکھزوجغیراخباراینٹھکوئی باہَم جُڑا ہُوا ٹُکڑاپریتمحوصلہدم خمپرندے کی چونچآر پارسَالَماوراقعالَمجریدہبرپائداریمعمورالبتہگولہمگرساجھاحالتپہلکنتھپتہشراب کی بھٹی ...
Idioms with the word Leaf in it
What are the meanings of Leaf in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Leaf in Urdu are پتا - patta, پتی - patti, پرت - parat, پر - par, برگ - barg, ورق - waraq and ورقہ - warqah. To understand how would you translate the word Leaf in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Leaf or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Leaf synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Leaf. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Leaf in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Leaf in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Leaf with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by leaf?
Meanings of leaf are پتا - patta, پتی - patti, پرت - parat, پر - par, برگ - barg, ورق - waraq and ورقہ - warqah
Whats the definition of leaf?
Definition of the leaf are
What is the synonym of leaf?
Synonym of word leaf are whereabout, leaviness, fold, down, leaflet, leaf footed, flake, complete, bergh, eureka
What are the idioms with the word leaf?
Here are the idioms with the word leaf in them.
- Take a leaf out of one book
- Take a leaf out of one book
What are the idioms related to leaf?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word leaf.
- Morning shows the day
What are the quotes with word leaf?
Here are the quotes with the word leaf in them
- Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime. — Martin Luther
- My coming to faith did not start with a leap but rather a series of staggers from what seemed like one safe place to another. Like lily pads, round and green, these places summoned and then held me up while I grew. Each prepared me for the next leaf on which I would land, and in this way I moved across the swamp of doubt and fear. — Anne Lamott
- Ryan Leaf is doing great now. If he progresses the way he is now, we're going to have a quarterback that's going to be reckoned with in the near future. And that's not political. — Junior Seau
- A leaf fluttered in through the window this morning, as if supported by the rays of the sun, a bird settled on the fire escape, joy in the task of coffee, joy accompanied me as I walked. — Anais Nin