kotlah - کوٹلہ meanings in English
kotlah - کوٹلہ Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word kotlah - کوٹلہ.
- (noun) : interchanging the positions of the king and a rook
- (noun) : a large building formerly occupied by a ruler and fortified against attack
- (noun) : (chess) the piece that can move any number of unoccupied squares in a direction parallel to the sides of the chessboard
- (noun) : a large and stately mansion
- (verb) : move the king two squares toward a rook and in the same move the rook to the square next past the king
- (noun) : a fortified defensive structure
More words related to the meanings of kotlah - کوٹلہ
More words from English related to kotlah - کوٹلہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word kotlah - کوٹلہ meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of kotlah - کوٹلہ
What are the meanings of kotlah - کوٹلہ in English?
Meanings of the word kotlah - کوٹلہ in English are castle and fortress. To understand how would you translate the word kotlah - کوٹلہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to kotlah - کوٹلہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered kotlah - کوٹلہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word kotlah - کوٹلہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use kotlah - کوٹلہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say kotlah - کوٹلہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of kotlah - کوٹلہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by کوٹلہ?
Meanings of کوٹلہ are castle and fortress
Whats the definition of کوٹلہ?
Definition of the کوٹلہ are
- interchanging the positions of the king and a rook
- a large building formerly occupied by a ruler and fortified against attack
- (chess) the piece that can move any number of unoccupied squares in a direction parallel to the sides of the chessboard
- a large and stately mansion
- move the king two squares toward a rook and in the same move the rook to the square next past the king
- a fortified defensive structure
What is the synonym of کوٹلہ?
Synonym of word کوٹلہ are کوٹ, کوٹلا, گڑھی, بالاحصار, گڑھ, قلعہ, قِلَعہ, کوٹلہ, کوئی حِصار دار جَگہ, حِصار بَند جَگہ
What are the idioms related to کوٹلہ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word کوٹلہ.
- Maiden fortress
- A man's house is his castle
- An ass loaded with gold climbs to the top of the castle
- Fair wife and a frontier castle breed troubles
- To carry coals to new castle