Hont - ہونٹ meanings in English
Hont - ہونٹ Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Hont - ہونٹ.
- (noun) : an impudent or insolent rejoinder
- (noun) : the top edge of a vessel or other container
- (noun) : either the outer margin or the inner margin of the aperture of a gastropod's shell
- (noun) : either of two fleshy folds of tissue that surround the mouth and play a role in speaking
- (noun) : (botany) either of the two parts of a bilabiate corolla or calyx
More words from English related to Hont - ہونٹ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hont - ہونٹ meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Hont - ہونٹ
What are the meanings of Hont - ہونٹ in English?
Meanings of the word Hont - ہونٹ in English are lip, hon, labia, lips and lipsalve. To understand how would you translate the word Hont - ہونٹ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Hont - ہونٹ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hont - ہونٹ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hont - ہونٹ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hont - ہونٹ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hont - ہونٹ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hont - ہونٹ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hont?
Meanings of hont are lip, hon, labia, lips and lipsalve
Whats the definition of hont?
Definition of the hont are
- an impudent or insolent rejoinder
- the top edge of a vessel or other container
- either the outer margin or the inner margin of the aperture of a gastropod's shell
- either of two fleshy folds of tissue that surround the mouth and play a role in speaking
- (botany) either of the two parts of a bilabiate corolla or calyx
What is the synonym of hont?
Synonym of word hont are لب, بوسہ لینا, پیار کرنا, چومنا, ہونٹھ, ہونٹ
What are the idioms related to hont?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hont.
- Scald not your lips in another man's pottage
- To hang one lips
- To hang ones lips
- Keep a still upper lip
- Lip service