Verge meanings in Urdu
I tried the paleo diet, which is the caveman diet - lots of meat. And I tried the calorie restriction diet: The idea is that if you eat very, very little - if you're on the verge of starvation, you will live a very long time, whether or not you want to, of course.
More words related to the meanings of Verge
More words from Urdu related to Verge
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Verge meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کگرپٹی لگاناہردامائلجھکانارکھوالی کرناتیڑھا کرناگرزتراشماواانجام تک پہچانامطابقپھیرنامضمحل ہوناجھکناراغب ہوناآسراذاتی قدربھانادفعہلپکناآڑسوٹیڑھا ہوناچومنادھار رکھنا یا لگاناانکساِنکسارچوب دستینہایتگھٹنے کو جھکانااجمالیتانیعصابناناحوالیچھورسہارا لینالٹھاگھلناممد ہوناحبثہلب دریامعنیوارپھرناجھونپڑیسیلگوٹحمایت کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Verge
What are the meanings of Verge in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Verge in Urdu are کنارہ - kinaarah, جھکنا - jhukna, لب - lab, چوب - chob, مائل ہونا - maa el hona, عصا - asa, ڈھلنا - dhalna, ڈھال ہونا - dhaalu hona, مڑنا - murna and بلم - ballam. To understand how would you translate the word Verge in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Verge or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Verge synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Verge. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Verge in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Verge in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Verge with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by verge?
Meanings of verge are کنارہ - kinaarah, جھکنا - jhukna, لب - lab, چوب - chob, مائل ہونا - maa el hona, عصا - asa, ڈھلنا - dhalna, ڈھال ہونا - dhaalu hona, مڑنا - murna and بلم - ballam
Whats the definition of verge?
Definition of the verge are
What is the synonym of verge?
Synonym of word verge are limit, slope, marge, drum stick, like, fringe, overhang, labia, bend, gravitate
What are the idioms with the word verge?
Here are the idioms with the word verge in them.
- On the verge of
What are the idioms related to verge?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word verge.
- Turn about
- Turn back
- When goo cheer is lacking our friends will be packing
- When my house burns it is not good playing at chess
What are the quotes with word verge?
Here are the quotes with the word verge in them
- All societies on the verge of death are masculine. A society can survive with only one man no society will survive a shortage of women. — Germaine Greer
- I tried the paleo diet, which is the caveman diet - lots of meat. And I tried the calorie restriction diet: The idea is that if you eat very, very little - if you're on the verge of starvation, you will live a very long time, whether or not you want to, of course. — A. J. Jacobs
- Faith consists in being vitally concerned with that ultimate reality to which I give the symbolical name of God. Whoever reflects earnestly on the meaning of life is on the verge of an act of faith. — Paul Tillich
- Our country also hungers for leadership to ensure the long-term survival of our Social Security system. With 70 million baby boomers in this country on the verge of retirement, we need to take action to shore up the system. — Kay Bailey Hutchison