Kiss meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Kiss.
- (verb) : touch with the lips or press the lips (against someone's mouth or other body part) as an expression of love, greeting, etc.
- (noun) : a light glancing touch
- (noun) : any of several bite-sized candies
- (noun) : a cookie made of egg whites and sugar
- (verb) : touch lightly or gently
Everyone knows that by far the happiest and universally enjoyable age of man is the first. What is there about babies which makes us hug and kiss and fondle them, so that even an enemy would give them help at that age?
More words related to the meanings of Kiss
More words from Urdu related to Kiss
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Kiss meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قبضہگھونسا مارنامٹھاالفتاخلاصچاؤپپیپچ کارناہاتھ پھیرناپيار سے چھُوناپیارچُومناچاہتپچکارناہاتھڈکیانامماثل ہوناانسیاریپکڑناخجلاِظہارِ مُحَبّت کرناپیتشوقببیاناچھاتی سے لگانالپکنابند مٹھیمماثلتعشقعاشقیمُوٹھگھونساچومناسنیہمٹھی بھرببی لینالاڈ کرناپھننداپھسلاناکیفیتچومالگاوٹتھپ تھپاناپنجہمشتہونٹمہرقلیل مقدارلاڈ ...
Idiom with the word Kiss in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Kiss
What are the meanings of Kiss in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Kiss in Urdu are مٹھی - mutthi, پیار - pyaar, بوسہ - bosah, بوسہ لینا - bosah leyna, پیار کرنا - pyaar karna, چومنا - chuumna, پپی - pappi and چوما - CHooma. To understand how would you translate the word Kiss in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Kiss or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Kiss synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Kiss. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Kiss in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Kiss in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Kiss with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by kiss?
Meanings of kiss are مٹھی - mutthi, پیار - pyaar, بوسہ - bosah, بوسہ لینا - bosah leyna, پیار کرنا - pyaar karna, چومنا - chuumna, پپی - pappi and چوما - CHooma
Whats the definition of kiss?
Definition of the kiss are
- touch with the lips or press the lips (against someone's mouth or other body part) as an expression of love, greeting, etc.
- a light glancing touch
- any of several bite-sized candies
- a cookie made of egg whites and sugar
- touch lightly or gently
What is the synonym of kiss?
Synonym of word kiss are maniple, affearing, bosa, lip, affection, fists, affeard, kissel, buss, fist
What are the idioms with the word kiss?
Here are the idioms with the word kiss in them.
- Many kiss the hand they wish cut off
What are the idioms related to kiss?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word kiss.
- Seal of love
- Oh the love of a mother love which none can forget
- A handful of rice is riches to a starving man
- A wise man cares not for what he cannot have
- A pet lamb makes a cross ram
What are the quotes with word kiss?
Here are the quotes with the word kiss in them
- Everyone knows that by far the happiest and universally enjoyable age of man is the first. What is there about babies which makes us hug and kiss and fondle them, so that even an enemy would give them help at that age? — Desiderius Erasmus
- I can't write without a reader. It's precisely like a kiss - you can't do it alone. — John Cheever
- My best kiss was on stage. Kelly Rowland from Destiny's Child gave me a really nice soft kiss on my lips during a performance on my birthday. It was amazing. — Chris Brown
- The best part is it's a dream come true. I've always wanted to be a working actor, and the good part of it... it's all good! I work long hours, but it's amazing. They pay me. That's amazing! I get to kiss Keri Russell, and that ain't too bad. — Scott Foley