Brink meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Brink.
- (noun) : the edge of a steep place
In his first year in office, President Obama pulled us back from the brink of the greatest economic crisis since the Great Depression and worked to lay a new foundation for economic growth. The president identified three key strategies to build that lasting prosperity: innovation, investment, and education.
More words related to the meanings of Brink
More words from Urdu related to Brink
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Brink meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Brink
What are the meanings of Brink in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Brink in Urdu are کنارہ - kinaarah, ساحل - saahil, کنارا - kinaara, لب - lab, تٹ and تیر - tiir. To understand how would you translate the word Brink in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Brink or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Brink synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Brink. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Brink in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Brink in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Brink with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by brink?
Meanings of brink are کنارہ - kinaarah, ساحل - saahil, کنارا - kinaara, لب - lab, تٹ and تیر - tiir
Whats the definition of brink?
Definition of the brink are
- the edge of a steep place
What is the synonym of brink?
Synonym of word brink are margin, strand, side, outskirt, shore, brim, saliva, list, sea shore, river bank
What are the idioms related to brink?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word brink.
- A place on the ground is safer than upon lofty towers he who rests on the ground has no chance of falling out
- Push off
- When goo cheer is lacking our friends will be packing
- When my house burns it is not good playing at chess
- A good are her is not known by his arrows but by his aim
What are the quotes with word brink?
Here are the quotes with the word brink in them
- One keeps forgetting old age up to the very brink of the grave. — Sidonie Gabrielle Colette
- In his first year in office, President Obama pulled us back from the brink of the greatest economic crisis since the Great Depression and worked to lay a new foundation for economic growth. The president identified three key strategies to build that lasting prosperity: innovation, investment, and education. — Tom Vilsack
- No man ever achieved worth-while success who did not, at one time or other, find himself with at least one foot hanging well over the brink of failure. — Napoleon Hill
- Red Sox fans have been pushed to the brink over the years, but that's how faith grows stronger. — Julianna Baggott