Iradi - اِرادی meanings in English
Iradi - اِرادی meanings in English is voluntary Iradi - اِرادی in English. More meanings of iradi - اِرادی, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Iradi - اِرادی Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Iradi - اِرادی.
- (noun) : (military) a person who freely enlists for service
- (adjective) : controlled by individual volition
- (noun) : composition (often improvised) for a solo instrument (especially solo organ) and not a regular part of a religious service or musical performance
- (adjective) : of your own free will or design; done by choice; not forced or compelled
More words from English related to Iradi - اِرادی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Iradi - اِرادی meanings in English in English.
Idiom related to the meaning of Iradi - اِرادی
What are the meanings of Iradi - اِرادی in English?
Meanings of the word Iradi - اِرادی in English is voluntary. To understand how would you translate the word Iradi - اِرادی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Iradi - اِرادی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Iradi - اِرادی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Iradi - اِرادی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Iradi - اِرادی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Iradi - اِرادی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Iradi - اِرادی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by iradi?
Meaning of iradi is voluntary
Whats the definition of iradi?
Definition of the iradi are
- (military) a person who freely enlists for service
- controlled by individual volition
- composition (often improvised) for a solo instrument (especially solo organ) and not a regular part of a religious service or musical performance
- of your own free will or design; done by choice; not forced or compelled
What is the synonym of iradi?
Synonym of word iradi are اختیاری, عمداً, ارادی, اِرادی, قصداً, اپنے اِرادے سے کیا ہوا, رضا کارانہ
What are the idioms related to iradi?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word iradi.
- A voluntary burden is not a burden