Jota - جُوتا meanings in English
Jota - جُوتا meanings in English is shoe Jota - جُوتا in English. More meanings of jota - جُوتا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Jota - جُوتا Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Jota - جُوتا.
- (noun) : footwear shaped to fit the foot (below the ankle) with a flexible upper of leather or plastic and a sole and heel of heavier material
- (noun) : (card games) a case from which playing cards are dealt one at a time
- (noun) : a restraint provided when the brake linings are moved hydraulically against the brake drum to retard the wheel's rotation
- (noun) : U-shaped plate nailed to underside of horse's hoof
- (verb) : furnish with shoes
More words from English related to Jota - جُوتا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Jota - جُوتا meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Jota - جُوتا
What are the meanings of Jota - جُوتا in English?
Meanings of the word Jota - جُوتا in English is shoe. To understand how would you translate the word Jota - جُوتا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Jota - جُوتا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Jota - جُوتا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Jota - جُوتا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Jota - جُوتا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Jota - جُوتا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Jota - جُوتا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by jota?
Meaning of jota is shoe
Whats the definition of jota?
Definition of the jota are
- footwear shaped to fit the foot (below the ankle) with a flexible upper of leather or plastic and a sole and heel of heavier material
- (card games) a case from which playing cards are dealt one at a time
- a restraint provided when the brake linings are moved hydraulically against the brake drum to retard the wheel's rotation
- U-shaped plate nailed to underside of horse's hoof
- furnish with shoes
What is the synonym of jota?
Synonym of word jota are جوتا, پاپوش, نعلین, جُوتا, جوتی, نعل, کفشَن, جُفت
What are the idioms related to jota?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word jota.
- A mare's shoe and a horse's shoe are both alike
- One shoe off and one shoe on
- Better cut the shoe than pinch the foot
- Every shoe fits not every foot
- Everyone knows best where the shoe pinches