Saalik - سالک meanings in English
Saalik - سالک Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Saalik - سالک.
- (noun) : a missile equipped with a device that is attracted toward some kind of emission (heat or light or sound or radio waves)
- (noun) : someone making a search or inquiry
- (noun) : United States poet killed in World War I (1888-1916)
- (noun) : United States folk singer who was largely responsible for the interest in folk music in the 1960s (born in 1919)
- (noun) : a person who changes location
More words related to the meanings of Saalik - سالک
More words from English related to Saalik - سالک
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Saalik - سالک meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Saalik - سالک
What are the meanings of Saalik - سالک in English?
Meanings of the word Saalik - سالک in English are seeker, seeger, traveller and salique. To understand how would you translate the word Saalik - سالک in English, you can take help from words closely related to Saalik - سالک or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Saalik - سالک synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Saalik - سالک. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Saalik - سالک in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Saalik - سالک in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Saalik - سالک with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by saalik?
Meanings of saalik are seeker, seeger, traveller and salique
Whats the definition of saalik?
Definition of the saalik are
- a missile equipped with a device that is attracted toward some kind of emission (heat or light or sound or radio waves)
- someone making a search or inquiry
- United States poet killed in World War I (1888-1916)
- United States folk singer who was largely responsible for the interest in folk music in the 1960s (born in 1919)
- a person who changes location
What is the synonym of saalik?
Synonym of word saalik are طالب, طالِب, تَلاش کُنِندَہ, جويا, جویا, سالک, طلب گار, سیاح, راہ گیر, مسافر
What are the idioms related to saalik?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word saalik.
- A prudent traveller never disparages his own country
- Rumour is great traveller