Fare meanings in Urdu
Fare meanings in Urdu are سفر یا سیر کرنا, گزرنا, پھرنا, رمنا, کسی حال میں ہونا, چلنا, کھانا کھلانا, جانا, مسافر, ڈگرنا, سفر کرنا, کھانا, کامیاب ہونا, سدھارنا, کہاری کوڑی, راستہ, ملاحی, اجورہ, کھوائی, اترائی, کرایہ, بھاڑا Fare in Urdu. More meanings of fare, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Fare.
- (noun) : a paying (taxi) passenger
- (noun) : the sum charged for riding in a public conveyance
- (noun) : an agenda of things to do
- (verb) : eat well
- (noun) : the food and drink that are regularly served or consumed
How large and varied is the educational bill of fare set before every young gentleman in Great Britain and to judge by the mental stamina it affords him in most cases, what a waste of good food it is!
More words related to the meanings of Fare
More words from Urdu related to Fare
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fare meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہستی میں لاناخَطشکار کرنامحنتانہبابمسافرپیدل سفر کرناکھانا نوش کرنامرمت کرناعیدطرحباریکھانا پيناادھر ادھر پھرناٹوٹنامرحلہگھومناہاتھ مارناناراضگیمَدَد کرناجو پر وان چڑھائے یا غذا دےانگریزی تیسرا مہینہآخر ہوناپہیاآسانی سے حرکت کرناذرہسَڑَک پَٹّیبَل دیناملناقدمخردبرد کرناظہرانہبیتناگرفت کرناجھکناگلاترتیب دینااشیاۓ خوردنیمنفعتتفریح گاہانتقالآگے سرکاناچوپٹکھائکھسکانامسا فتطاری ہونازحمت اٹھانانوعبار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Fare
What are the meanings of Fare in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fare in Urdu are چلنا - chalna, کرایہ - kiraayah, راستہ - raastah, پھرنا - phirna, مسافر - musaafir, کھانا - khaana, گزرنا - guzarna, جانا - jaana, کھانا کھلانا - khaana khilaana, سفر کرنا - safar karna, ڈگرنا - Dagarna, رمنا - Ramna, کامیاب ہونا - kaam yaab hona, سدھارنا - sudhaarna and اجورہ - Ajoora. To understand how would you translate the word Fare in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fare or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fare synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fare. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fare in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fare in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fare with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fare?
Meanings of fare are چلنا - chalna, کرایہ - kiraayah, راستہ - raastah, پھرنا - phirna, مسافر - musaafir, کھانا - khaana, گزرنا - guzarna, جانا - jaana, کھانا کھلانا - khaana khilaana, سفر کرنا - safar karna, ڈگرنا - Dagarna, رمنا - Ramna, کامیاب ہونا - kaam yaab hona, سدھارنا - sudhaarna and اجورہ - Ajoora
Whats the definition of fare?
Definition of the fare are
- a paying (taxi) passenger
- the sum charged for riding in a public conveyance
- an agenda of things to do
- eat well
- the food and drink that are regularly served or consumed
What is the synonym of fare?
Synonym of word fare are likewalk, tenerity, rouk, hold, divagate, wayfarer, dine, happen, manner, tommy
What are the idioms related to fare?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fare.
- When things are at their worst they will mend
- Pad the hoof
- Better an empty house than an ill tenants
- Better an empty house than an ill tenants
- For rent
What are the quotes with word fare?
Here are the quotes with the word fare in them
- Death is easier than a wretched life and better never to have born than to live and fare badly. — Aeschylus
- How large and varied is the educational bill of fare set before every young gentleman in Great Britain and to judge by the mental stamina it affords him in most cases, what a waste of good food it is! — James Payn
- I detest politics, to be honest with you. It's a cesspool. And I don't think I would fare well in that cesspool because I don't believe in political correctness and I certainly don't believe in dishonesty. — Benjamin Carson