Amplify meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Amplify.
- (verb) : increase in size, volume or significance
- (verb) : increase the volume of
- (verb) : exaggerate or make bigger
Look at a football field. It looks like a big movie screen. This is theatre. Football combines the strategy of chess. It's part ballet. It's part battleground, part playground. We clarify, amplify and glorify the game with our footage, the narration and that music, and in the end create an inspirational piece of footage.
More words from Urdu related to Amplify
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Amplify meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ڈھوناسکھانابیٹا بیٹی جننابڑھناپروان چڑھنازیادہ جامع بناناپھیلنامدد کرناہنکانااوپر چڑھوگاڑی کی سواریعزت دیناملانابات لمبی کرنااُونچا کرناترقی دینازیادہکشادہ کرنااگانامرتبہ بڑھاناپڑھانا لکھانانسل بڑھانابشیش کرناآگے دھرنادورپھولنامزیدبھاگناابھارہانکنا جیسے جانور کوتکبیر کرناکسی چیز میں اضافہ کرنااضافہزیادہ تیز کرناعظیم تر بناناماسواچلاناجانابلند کرناتربیت دیناتعداد بڑھناایزاد کرناپرےچوڑاناتیار ہونااکساناسدھارنانسل کشی کرنازیادہ کرنافضل ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Amplify
What are the meanings of Amplify in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Amplify in Urdu are بڑھانا - barhaana and توسیع کرنا - tausii karna. To understand how would you translate the word Amplify in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Amplify or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Amplify synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Amplify. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Amplify in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Amplify in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Amplify with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by amplify?
Meanings of amplify are بڑھانا - barhaana and توسیع کرنا - tausii karna
Whats the definition of amplify?
Definition of the amplify are
- increase in size, volume or significance
- increase the volume of
- exaggerate or make bigger
What is the synonym of amplify?
Synonym of word amplify are magnify, entend, further, estivating, escalate, enhancing, enhance, stretch, eke, step up
What are the idioms related to amplify?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word amplify.
- Level up
- Praise a fool and you water his folly
- Push the bottle
- Raid the market
- Read up
What are the quotes with word amplify?
Here are the quotes with the word amplify in them
- Money and success don't change people they merely amplify what is already there. — Will Smith
- On the other hand, the American public possesses a great resilience and strength, and good risk communication strategies can tap into and even amplify those assets. — Patrick J.Kennedy
- Look at a football field. It looks like a big movie screen. This is theatre. Football combines the strategy of chess. It's part ballet. It's part battleground, part playground. We clarify, amplify and glorify the game with our footage, the narration and that music, and in the end create an inspirational piece of footage. — Steve Sabol
- Politics is pop. Our job as comedians - especially me, as a late-night talk show, which is a broader audience - is to amplify what we think America is thinking. — Jimmy Fallon