Prefer meanings in Urdu
Prefer meanings in Urdu are ترجیح دینا, آگے دھرنا, سرفراز کرنا, بڑھانا Prefer in Urdu. More meanings of prefer, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Prefer.
- (verb) : promote over another
- (verb) : select as an alternative over another
- (verb) : give preference to one creditor over another
- (verb) : like better; value more highly
We prefer world law in the age of self-determination to world war in the age of mass extermination.
I prefer younger men. In some ways, they are much more open to a woman being stronger and independent then some of the men my age.
|She prefers that||وہ اسے ترجیع دیتی ہے|
More words related to the meanings of Prefer
More words from Urdu related to Prefer
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Prefer meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گاڑی ہنکانے کی جگہنامجوڑناافزوں کرنالاجمرتبہ بڑھانااگلااچکاناپھلانابونادراز کرناناموریافزائشتعلیم دیناقدرومنزلت کرنااضافہ کرنافروغسرفراز کرنامشرف کرناابھارناکھولنادوسرےبہت کرناڈگرناہانکناعزت کرنااضافہ کر کے توسیع کرناکشادہ ہونامان رکھناعزت یا توقیر کرنادور کاسہارا دینادوڑناپنپناطوالت دینااحتراماضافہ ہوناتعليم ديناشرف بخشناسنگین کرناناکمرتبہ یا رتبہ بڑھاناوُسعت دیناڈھوناچوڑا کرنادیگرافزائش نسل کرناچمپت ہونااصلاح کرناعِزَّت ...
Idioms with the word Prefer in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Prefer
What are the meanings of Prefer in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Prefer in Urdu are بڑھانا - barhaana and سرفراز کرنا - sar faraaz karna. To understand how would you translate the word Prefer in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Prefer or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Prefer synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Prefer. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Prefer in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Prefer in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Prefer with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by prefer?
Meanings of prefer are بڑھانا - barhaana and سرفراز کرنا - sar faraaz karna
Whats the definition of prefer?
Definition of the prefer are
- promote over another
- select as an alternative over another
- give preference to one creditor over another
- like better; value more highly
What is the synonym of prefer?
Synonym of word prefer are eke, step up, educate, protract, drive, lift, dilate, increase, aggrandize, grow
What are the idioms with the word prefer?
Here are the idioms with the word prefer in them.
- Whilst in my senses i shall prefer nothing to a pleasant friend
- Would you prefer a or b
What are the idioms related to prefer?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word prefer.
- Penny wise pound foolish
- Level up
- Praise a fool and you water his folly
- Push the bottle
- Raid the market
What are the quotes with word prefer?
Here are the quotes with the word prefer in them
- We prefer world law in the age of self-determination to world war in the age of mass extermination. — John F.Kennedy
- I prefer younger men. In some ways, they are much more open to a woman being stronger and independent then some of the men my age. — Kim Cattrall
- For the moment I prefer to be a beautiful woman of my age than try desperately to look 30. — Demi Moore
- Fear of error which everything recalls to me at every moment of the flight of my ideas, this mania for control, makes men prefer reason's imagination to the imagination of the senses. And yet it is always the imagination alone which is at work. — Louis Aragon
How to use prefer in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use prefer in a sentence.
- She prefers that — وہ اسے ترجیع دیتی ہے