Expand meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Expand.
- (verb) : exaggerate or make bigger
- (verb) : grow vigorously
- (verb) : become larger in size or volume or quantity
- (verb) : expand the influence of
- (verb) : extend in one or more directions
- (verb) : make bigger or wider in size, volume, or quantity
The world we see that seems so insane is the result of a belief system that is not working. To perceive the world differently, we must be willing to change our belief system, let the past slip away, expand our sense of now, and dissolve the fear in our minds.
Women have a lot of power in private life. There are many men who would say, 'Hey, women already rule my life.' But with women, more is more. The more there are, the more the world gets used to seeing them. We change the culture. We begin to expand options and lead and manage.
More words related to the meanings of Expand
More words from Urdu related to Expand
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Expand meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
زبردستی نکالناپہنچاناچوڑانااٹھاؤتربيت کرنااعلانافزائش نسل کرناعظیم تر بناناجدا کرناتزکیہ کرناآسمانیزیادہ جامع بناناکُھلنااضافہجمع تفریق کرنامدد کرنااوندھانااباناسکھانابتانانمودچھوٹی چیز کو بڑا دکھلاناجلوہجاری رکھناشان دکھانازیادہ ہونامنحرف ہوناشیرازہ بکھرنادولت لٹانازیادہہنکاناترجیح دیناگاڑی کی سواریدخلوسیع کرنااوپر لاناملانامظاہرہتعداد بڑھاناسرفراز کرناتیرہ تین کرناڈالنالاجوردیدورمنحرف کرنازیادتیپھیلنامزیدشائع کرناانڈیلنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Expand
What are the meanings of Expand in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Expand in Urdu are پسارنا - pasaarna, پھیلانا - phaelaana and بڑھانا - barhaana. To understand how would you translate the word Expand in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Expand or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Expand synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Expand. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Expand in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Expand in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Expand with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by expand?
Meanings of expand are پسارنا - pasaarna, پھیلانا - phaelaana and بڑھانا - barhaana
Whats the definition of expand?
Definition of the expand are
- exaggerate or make bigger
- grow vigorously
- become larger in size or volume or quantity
- expand the influence of
- extend in one or more directions
- make bigger or wider in size, volume, or quantity
What is the synonym of expand?
Synonym of word expand are extend, propagates, enhance, unfurl, stretch, outstretch, eke, unfold, step up, display
What are the idioms related to expand?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word expand.
- To live aboveonemeans
- To live aboveonesmeans
- Level up
- Praise a fool and you water his folly
- Push the bottle
What are the quotes with word expand?
Here are the quotes with the word expand in them
- The world we see that seems so insane is the result of a belief system that is not working. To perceive the world differently, we must be willing to change our belief system, let the past slip away, expand our sense of now, and dissolve the fear in our minds. — William James
- Women have a lot of power in private life. There are many men who would say, 'Hey, women already rule my life.' But with women, more is more. The more there are, the more the world gets used to seeing them. We change the culture. We begin to expand options and lead and manage. — Dee Dee Myers
- While it is true that we must seek value added industries like food processing plants and call center operations, we must do what is necessary to expand and develop our economic profile. — Alan Autry
- The words spoken by the leader of the free world can expand the frontiers of freedom or shrink them. When Ronald Reagan called on Gorbachev to 'tear down this wall,' a surge of confidence rose that would ultimately breach the bounds of the evil empire. — Mitt Romney