Vest meanings in Urdu
Vest meanings in Urdu are انگرکھا, نازل ہونا, پہنانا, ڈھانکنا, کپڑے پہننا, کپڑے پہنانا, عطا کرنا, بخشنا, جامہ, پہنچنا, پوشاک, لباس, قبضے میں آ جانا, عطا ہونا, ملبوس ہونا, صدری Vest in Urdu. More meanings of vest, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Vest.
- (verb) : provide with power and authority
- (verb) : clothe formally; especially in ecclesiastical robes
- (noun) : a man's sleeveless garment worn underneath a coat
- (noun) : a collarless men's undergarment for the upper part of the body
- (verb) : become legally vested
- (verb) : place (authority, property, or rights) in the control of a person or group of persons
- (verb) : clothe oneself in ecclesiastical garments
More words related to the meanings of Vest
More words from Urdu related to Vest
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Vest meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بچاناپنہاں کَرنادر خواستاوٹسجانااوڑھنی اوڑھانااوڑھناعطا کرناچوغَہمرزئیقربقرض دیناسرپوشبرتن بھانڈابیتناعبامنہ میں بولنالکھنالِباس کی تَرتیبمحاورہرختمعافیکپڑے پہنناہبہکسوفریتدخلمعاف کَرناچھوڑنانقاب یا پردہ ڈالنانزدیک آنامرزءیارسال کرناتیلبَدلَہ ليناسجاوٹبڑھناکہناحاصل کرنااختیار کرناجامہسایہ کرناصف باندھ کر کھڑا ہوناپھل دینامعمولگپت کرناخوش کرنااوجھل ہوناڈھانکناحجاب ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Vest
What are the meanings of Vest in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Vest in Urdu are ڈھانکنا - dhaankna, پوشاک - poshaak, لباس - lebaas, پہنچنا - pahonchna, کپڑے پہنانا - kaprey pahenaana, بخشنا - bakhshna, عطا کرنا - ata karna, ملبوس ہونا - malnuus hona, صدری - sadri, جامہ - jaamah, نازل ہونا - naazil hona, کپڑے پہننا - kaprey pahenna and پہنانا - pahenaana. To understand how would you translate the word Vest in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Vest or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Vest synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Vest. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Vest in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Vest in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Vest with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by vest?
Meanings of vest are ڈھانکنا - dhaankna, پوشاک - poshaak, لباس - lebaas, پہنچنا - pahonchna, کپڑے پہنانا - kaprey pahenaana, بخشنا - bakhshna, عطا کرنا - ata karna, ملبوس ہونا - malnuus hona, صدری - sadri, جامہ - jaamah, نازل ہونا - naazil hona, کپڑے پہننا - kaprey pahenna and پہنانا - pahenaana
Whats the definition of vest?
Definition of the vest are
- provide with power and authority
- clothe formally; especially in ecclesiastical robes
- a man's sleeveless garment worn underneath a coat
- a collarless men's undergarment for the upper part of the body
- become legally vested
- place (authority, property, or rights) in the control of a person or group of persons
- clothe oneself in ecclesiastical garments
What is the synonym of vest?
Synonym of word vest are ensconce, raiment, guise, attain, apparel, garmenting, give, cover, garment, arrive
What are the idioms with the word vest?
Here are the idioms with the word vest in them.
- To vest with
What are the idioms related to vest?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word vest.
- A holy habit cleanseth not a foul soul
- A good name is the best decoration
- It is the coat that makes the gentleman
- Lay by the heels
What are the quotes with word vest?
Here is the quote with the word vest in them
- In Rio Bravo when Duke makes love to Feathers, the scene dissolves to the next morning where we see him putting on his vest and almost humming. It was subtle, but you knew what happened. Give me a towel and some blankets any day! — Angie Dickinson