Benevolent meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Benevolent.
- (adjective satellite) : showing or motivated by sympathy and understanding and generosity
- (adjective satellite) : generous in providing aid to others
- (adjective) : intending or showing kindness
More words related to the meanings of Benevolent
More words from Urdu related to Benevolent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Benevolent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
معززدوست پَروَربا عزتدل فریبقسمڈھبخلیقدیالنازک مزاجودودکریم النفسدیالومعتدلدلکشمدد کرنے والاہمدردذاتخوش خلقمہربانساز گارمتززلکریماِنسان صِفتبامروتدھیماگوارہدوستانہانسانشقفطریخوشرویارانہنرم دلیرحیمرحمدِلقبیلخوش اخلاقشائستہنازکیار باشدردمندمدد گارخیر خواہمتحملکوملدوست جَيسافیاضخوش نماانسان صفتبا مروت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Benevolent
What are the meanings of Benevolent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Benevolent in Urdu is مہربان - mehrbaan. To understand how would you translate the word Benevolent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Benevolent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Benevolent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Benevolent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Benevolent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Benevolent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Benevolent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by benevolent?
Meaning of benevolent is مہربان - mehrbaan
Whats the definition of benevolent?
Definition of the benevolent are
- showing or motivated by sympathy and understanding and generosity
- generous in providing aid to others
- intending or showing kindness
What is the synonym of benevolent?
Synonym of word benevolent are well disposed, ticklish, palacious, nice, meritedly, menseful, kinding, benign, mercifying, mild
What are the idioms related to benevolent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word benevolent.
- When god is kind the whole world is kind
- Fortune makes a fool of the man whom she favours overmuch
What are the quotes with word benevolent?
Here are the quotes with the word benevolent in them
- The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered by an occasional assassination. — Voltaire
- It is clearly better that property should be private, but the use of it common and the special business of the legislator is to create in men this benevolent disposition. — Aristotle
- But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine. — Thomas Jefferson
- To feel much for others and little for ourselves to restrain our selfishness and exercise our benevolent affections, constitute the perfection of human nature. — Adam Smith