Nice meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Nice.
- (noun) : a city in southeastern France on the Mediterranean; the leading resort on the French Riviera
- (adjective) : pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance
- (adjective satellite) : done with delicacy and skill
- (adjective satellite) : socially or conventionally correct; refined or virtuous
- (adjective satellite) : excessively fastidious and easily disgusted
|A very nice friend||ایک کہیں زیادہ پسندیدہ دوست|
More words related to the meanings of Nice
More words from Urdu related to Nice
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Nice meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لبھاؤرحم دلمعززرمز آمیزکامرانواجب الرحمتمیز داربا عزتپسندمخملیندھان پانہنسوڑنیک دلبڑھیاپیاریمولپچپچانہایت چھوٹاپھٹکیموزُوںموٹحصّہفطریجلیل القدرصحیحمُتکَلِمينصِحَت مَندوضعگرجناخیرخواہلوچ دارشفقت آمیزکٹھنبا وقارپیرانہمانوسگاڑھاقابل ہضممزے کاسوادامیراکبرخوشروٹیڑھااچھامصالحانہشاہانہساکھ والاسوزِش نہ کَرنے والاقابل احترامپیش کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Nice
What are the meanings of Nice in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Nice in Urdu are دلکش - dil kash, دقیق - daqiiq, خوشگوار - khush gawaar, مہربان - mehrbaan, نرم - narm, عمدہ - umdah, معزز - moazziz, شائستہ - shaa estah, ملائم - mulaa em, کومل - komal, گوارہ - gawaarah and لذیذ - laziiz. To understand how would you translate the word Nice in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Nice or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Nice synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Nice. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Nice in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Nice in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Nice with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by nice?
Meanings of nice are دلکش - dil kash, دقیق - daqiiq, خوشگوار - khush gawaar, مہربان - mehrbaan, نرم - narm, عمدہ - umdah, معزز - moazziz, شائستہ - shaa estah, ملائم - mulaa em, کومل - komal, گوارہ - gawaarah and لذیذ - laziiz
Whats the definition of nice?
Definition of the nice are
- a city in southeastern France on the Mediterranean; the leading resort on the French Riviera
- pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance
- done with delicacy and skill
- socially or conventionally correct; refined or virtuous
- excessively fastidious and easily disgusted
What is the synonym of nice?
Synonym of word nice are charming, deep, pleaching, palacious, gracious, excelled, charmingly, glorious, bland, ameliorable
What are the idioms related to nice?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word nice.
- When god is kind the whole world is kind
- Pride and grace never dwell in one place
- The first and most respectable of all the arts is agriculture
- Fortune makes a fool of the man whom she favours overmuch
- The fairest apple hangs on the highest bough
What are the quotes with word nice?
Here are the quotes with the word nice in them
- It is sad to grow old but nice to ripen. — Brigitte Bardot
- One of the many things nobody ever tells you about middle age is that it's such a nice change from being young. — William Feather
- I cried on my 18th birthday. I thought 17 was such a nice age. You're young enough to get away with things, but you're old enough, too. — Liv Tyler
- Nice to be here? At my age it's nice to be anywhere. — George Burns
How to use nice in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use nice in a sentence.
- A very nice friend — ایک کہیں زیادہ پسندیدہ دوست