Kindly meanings in urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Kindly.
- (adjective satellite) : pleasant and agreeable
- (adjective satellite) : showing or motivated by sympathy and understanding and generosity
- (adverb) : in a kind manner or out of kindness
Now it is evident that a little insight into the customs of every people is necessary to insure a kindly communication this, joined with patience and kindness, will seldom fail with the natives of the interior.
More words related to the meanings of Kindly
More words from Urdu related to Kindly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Kindly meanings in urdu in Urdu.
سیل سبھاؤخوش اخلاقسیل ونتحلیمخلیقصاحب اخلاق یا مروتمہربانملائمخوشرودلجومتحملسلیممُشتاقرَحَم دِلپريمیشفیقنرم دلمشفقپریمیرحمدلہمدردمہربانی سےکرپا سےمہذبشائستہخوش خلقملنسارمتواضعبا ادباحتیاط سےمُحتاط طریقے سےعاقلانہمُدبّرانہمدبرانہہوشیاری سےسمجھ بوجھ کےموٹابھاریبھدامٹی کاسفالیگِلیفطریموافقدیالکرپالساز گارشفقت سےالتفات سےعنایت سے ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Kindly
What are the meanings of Kindly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Kindly in Urdu are مہربان - mehrbaan, ہمدرد - ham dard, مہربانی سے - mehrbaani sey, نرم دل - narm dil, خوش خلق - khush khalq, مدبرانہ - mudabbir aanah, فطری - fitri, قدرتی - qudrati and خیر خواہ - khaer khwaah. To understand how would you translate the word Kindly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Kindly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Kindly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Kindly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Kindly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Kindly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Kindly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by kindly?
Meanings of kindly are مہربان - mehrbaan, ہمدرد - ham dard, مہربانی سے - mehrbaani sey, نرم دل - narm dil, خوش خلق - khush khalq, مدبرانہ - mudabbir aanah, فطری - fitri, قدرتی - qudrati and خیر خواہ - khaer khwaah
Whats the definition of kindly?
Definition of the kindly are
- pleasant and agreeable
- showing or motivated by sympathy and understanding and generosity
- in a kind manner or out of kindness
What is the synonym of kindly?
Synonym of word kindly are affable, caring, charitably, affectionate, courteous, discreetly, favourable, favourably, earthy, friendly
What are the idioms related to kindly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word kindly.
- When god is kind the whole world is kind
- Fortune makes a fool of the man whom she favours overmuch
- With a loose rein
- Against the grain
- Find one level
What are the quotes with word kindly?
Here are the quotes with the word kindly in them
- Now it is evident that a little insight into the customs of every people is necessary to insure a kindly communication this, joined with patience and kindness, will seldom fail with the natives of the interior. — Charles Sturt
- Because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me The carriage held but just ourselves and immortality. — Emily Dickinson
- History has not dealt kindly with the aftermath of protracted periods of low risk premiums. — Alan Greenspan
- The negative cost of Lewis and Clark entering the Garden of Eden is that later expeditions regardless of what they were intended to do, later expeditions did not deal with the native peoples with the intelligence with the almost kindly resolve that Lewis and Clark did. — William Least Heat-Moon