Burden meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Burden.
- (noun) : the central idea that is expanded in a document or discourse
- (noun) : weight to be borne or conveyed
- (noun) : the central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
- (verb) : weight down with a load
More words related to the meanings of Burden
More words from Urdu related to Burden
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Burden meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چبھنافسوسڈھیرذمہدوریمڑناظلمجھڑیحزنسنگ راہامانمسودہسہاراتکلیف یا دکھ دیناگٹھری باندھناجہاز رانیواقعہسرفہشیفتہ کرنادقتمنزلتخیالمہمدکھناپنکھ پھڑ پھڑاناسادھنامدتملول کرنادورانجہاز یا کشتی پر مال لادناجھر جھریجواب دہیآرا کا تصادمبے آرام کرناپھراناپانیرنجمشکلہاتھہنڈیبیانانقصانگٹھڑیسلسلہحادثہداباٹکاؤپلوگزندبار ...
Idioms with the word Burden in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Burden
What are the meanings of Burden in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Burden in Urdu are تکلیف - takliif, حمل - hamal, بار - baar, پلا - palla, بوجھ - bojh, زیر باری - zeyr baari, ثقالت - siqaalat, ثقل - siql, پشتارا - pushtaara and بوجھ ڈالنا. To understand how would you translate the word Burden in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Burden or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Burden synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Burden. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Burden in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Burden in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Burden with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by burden?
Meanings of burden are تکلیف - takliif, حمل - hamal, بار - baar, پلا - palla, بوجھ - bojh, زیر باری - zeyr baari, ثقالت - siqaalat, ثقل - siql, پشتارا - pushtaara and بوجھ ڈالنا
Whats the definition of burden?
Definition of the burden are
- the central idea that is expanded in a document or discourse
- weight to be borne or conveyed
- the central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
- weight down with a load
What is the synonym of burden?
Synonym of word burden are uncomfortableness, conveyance, overpressure, sufflation, distance, discomfort, on one's hand, expenses, conception, encumbrance
What are the idioms with the word burden?
Here are the idioms with the word burden in them.
- A voluntary burden is not a burden
- Assist him who is carrying his burden but by no means him who is laying it aside
- His high rank a heavy burden presses him down
What are the idioms related to burden?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word burden.
- Morning sickuess
- A voluntary burden is not a burden
- Best is cheapest
- Cheep things are rotten
- An itch is worse than a smart
What are the quotes with word burden?
Here are the quotes with the word burden in them
- What makes old age hard to bear is not the failing of one's faculties, mental and physical, but the burden of one's memories. — W.Somerset Maugham
- Grief can't be shared. Everyone carries it alone. His own burden in his own way. — Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- Remember, the burden of sorrow is doubled when it is borne alone. — Goran Persson
- Traditionally, Medicare's assurance has been that for the elderly and persons with disabilities that they will not be alone when confronted with the full burden of their health care costs. — Mike Fitzpatrick