Mass meanings in Urdu
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Mass.
- (noun) : the property of something that is great in magnitude
- (noun) : (Roman Catholic Church and Protestant Churches) the celebration of the Eucharist
- (noun) : the property of a body that causes it to have weight in a gravitational field
- (noun) : a sequence of prayers constituting the Christian eucharistic rite
- (noun) : a musical setting for a Mass
- (noun) : an ill-structured collection of similar things (objects or people)
- (noun) : a body of matter without definite shape
- (noun) : the common people generally
- (verb) : join together into a mass or collect or form a mass
- (adjective satellite) : formed of separate units gathered into a mass or whole
- (noun) : (often followed by of') a large number or amount or extent
More words related to the meanings of Mass
More words from Urdu related to Mass
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mass meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آوارہ گردی کرناگٹھڑیپروناسمیٹنامورچہ بندی کرناناپباروصول شُدہ سرمایہگڈ مڈ ہونازیادہگتتھاگول مالگدیوافرلُعابجم گھٹاپیسوں کا ڈھیرہیچاکٹھا کرناکو اتمبکواس کرناقد وقامتجماعتبازاری لوگخلقتاوپر تلے پھینکنااصلافراتفریٹبازمین پر بیٹھناجسامتپٹیحق لگان داریرطوبتبھِیڑانگارغوللڈوجلانے کا انباربہا لاناآماسریل پیلخاصی ضخامتمارا مارجھکناپوٹلیکھنکارمایہڈھیر لگانامخزن ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Mass
What are the meanings of Mass in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mass in Urdu are ڈھیر - dheyr, بھیڑ - bhiir, ڈلا - dala, مقدار - miqdaar, اژدہام - azdahaam, تھوک - thok, انبار - anbaar, تودہ - Todah and پشتارا - pushtaara. To understand how would you translate the word Mass in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mass or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mass synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mass. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mass in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mass in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mass with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mass?
Meanings of mass are ڈھیر - dheyr, بھیڑ - bhiir, ڈلا - dala, مقدار - miqdaar, اژدہام - azdahaam, تھوک - thok, انبار - anbaar, تودہ - Todah and پشتارا - pushtaara
Whats the definition of mass?
Definition of the mass are
- the property of something that is great in magnitude
- (Roman Catholic Church and Protestant Churches) the celebration of the Eucharist
- the property of a body that causes it to have weight in a gravitational field
- a sequence of prayers constituting the Christian eucharistic rite
- a musical setting for a Mass
- an ill-structured collection of similar things (objects or people)
- a body of matter without definite shape
- the common people generally
- join together into a mass or collect or form a mass
- formed of separate units gathered into a mass or whole
- (often followed by of') a large number or amount or extent
What is the synonym of mass?
Synonym of word mass are mucus, sheepish, nodule, quantong, pile up, mob, wholesale, quitture, heap, much
What are the idioms related to mass?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mass.
- A slight pretext suffices for doing evil
- Quarrellers never lack words
- By the yard
- Enough and to spare
- Cast in the same mould
What are the quotes with word mass?
Here are the quotes with the word mass in them
- We prefer world law in the age of self-determination to world war in the age of mass extermination. — John F.Kennedy
- In our age there is no such thing as 'keeping out of politics.' All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia. — George Orwell
- Genius is present in every age, but the men carrying it within them remain benumbed unless extraordinary events occur to heat up and melt the mass so that it flows forth. — Denis Diderot
- India is the meeting place of the religions and among these Hinduism alone is by itself a vast and complex thing, not so much a religion as a great diversified and yet subtly unified mass of spiritual thought, realization and aspiration. — Sri Aurobindo