Civility meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Civility.
- (noun) : the act of showing regard for others
- (noun) : formal or perfunctory politeness
We are losing sight of civility in government and politics. Debate and dialogue is taking a back seat to the politics of destruction and anger and control. Dogma has replaced thoughtful discussion between people of differing views.
More words related to the meanings of Civility
More words from Urdu related to Civility
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Civility meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خاطرجوان مردیربطکششمروتشائستگیبشریتلاف زنیدیکھنابزرگیدرد مندیاحسان کرنانوابیخیرخواہیدرستینرمیخُودبینینوع انسانپرورش کرنامہربانیفضیلتموافقترجیحآدمیتخوش اخلاقیانسانیت پسندمحویت بالذاتدھیانحشمترحم و کرمپاس داری کرناامیرییارانہمدنیتغربتاہنکاررحمدلیرعایترحمعنایتبھلائیاتحاداحترام کرنانجابتکرم فرمائیغیر سائنسی علومخود غرضینگاہدست گیری کرناجوانی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Civility
What are the meanings of Civility in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Civility in Urdu are شرافت - sharaafat, انسانیت - insaaniyat, شہریت - shaehriyat, الطفات - iltifaat and آدمیت - aadmiyat. To understand how would you translate the word Civility in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Civility or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Civility synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Civility. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Civility in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Civility in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Civility with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by civility?
Meanings of civility are شرافت - sharaafat, انسانیت - insaaniyat, شہریت - shaehriyat, الطفات - iltifaat and آدمیت - aadmiyat
Whats the definition of civility?
Definition of the civility are
- the act of showing regard for others
- formal or perfunctory politeness
What is the synonym of civility?
Synonym of word civility are mansuetude, egoism, anthropophuism, honourableness, civilization, mancy, honorificabilitudinity, citizenise, humanising, good manners
What are the idioms related to civility?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word civility.
- All nobility is lost in him whose only merit is in birth
- Whatever you are be a man
- He has not religion who has no humanity
- Let humanity ever be our goal
- Say no ill of the year till it be past
What are the quotes with word civility?
Here are the quotes with the word civility in them
- We are losing sight of civility in government and politics. Debate and dialogue is taking a back seat to the politics of destruction and anger and control. Dogma has replaced thoughtful discussion between people of differing views. — James McGreevey
- I think it is important that we rebuild an atmosphere of forgiveness and civility in every aspect of our lives. — T.D.Jakes
- I think the country's getting disgusted with Washington partly because of the decline of civility in government. — George McGovern
- For a person who promised hope and civility in politics, Mr. Obama has shown a borderline obsessiveness in blaming Mr. Bush. — Karl Rove