Family meanings in Urdu
Family meanings in Urdu are خاندان, گھر, عائلہ, آل, نسب, گھرانَہ, بِيوی بَچّے, اہلِ خانَہ, کُنبَہ, اہل و عیال, گھر بار, بال بچے, جورو بچے, لڑکے بالے, ٹابر, کنبہ, کٹمب, قبیلہ Family in Urdu. More meanings of family, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Family.
- (noun) : a collection of things sharing a common attribute
- (noun) : people descended from a common ancestor
- (noun) : an association of people who share common beliefs or activities
- (noun) : a person having kinship with another or others
- (noun) : (biology) a taxonomic group containing one or more genera
- (noun) : primary social group; parents and children
My inspiration was my mom. She's a great cook, and she still cooks, and we still banter back and forth about cooking. Growing up in a mostly Portuguese community, food was important and the family table was extremely important. At a very young age I understood that.
More words related to the meanings of Family
More words from Urdu related to Family
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Family meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حویلیسرچشمہچُول بٹھاناملکیمکان یا گھر میں رکھناحادثہروکناسمبندھمسکننکاسنسلذات پاتگیرمقام امنوطن کوگھرعِلاقہگھر بارچھوٹا قبیلہفرقہناطہگھراناآرام گاہشالاگھونسلادیسینمیکدہنقدنچوڑنابھائی چارامقاموطنآبا و اجدادکمراجوڑنارخنہاحاطہاترناخانہخلاقبائلقبیلہقوم کا ایک طَبقہبھائ بندخاندان شاہیآتش دانآشیانہوطنیگیل ...
Idioms with the word Family in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Family
What are the meanings of Family in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Family in Urdu are خاندان - khaan daan, گھر - ghar, قبیلہ - qabiilah, نسب - nasb, آل - aal, گھر بار - ghar baar, کنبہ - kunbah and کٹمب - Kutumb. To understand how would you translate the word Family in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Family or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Family synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Family. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Family in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Family in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Family with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by family?
Meanings of family are خاندان - khaan daan, گھر - ghar, قبیلہ - qabiilah, نسب - nasb, آل - aal, گھر بار - ghar baar, کنبہ - kunbah and کٹمب - Kutumb
Whats the definition of family?
Definition of the family are
- a collection of things sharing a common attribute
- people descended from a common ancestor
- an association of people who share common beliefs or activities
- a person having kinship with another or others
- (biology) a taxonomic group containing one or more genera
- primary social group; parents and children
What is the synonym of family?
Synonym of word family are family callithricidae, capsule, tribracteate, shebang, family callionymidae, bungalow, tribolet, residence, lineature, kin
What are the idioms with the word family?
Here are the idioms with the word family in them.
- Dead men are of no family and are akin to none
- Ln a family way
- Ln the family way
What are the idioms related to family?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word family.
- Shod in the cradle barefoot in the stubble
- Of kin
- Scarch not for a good man's pedigree
- The older the blood the less the pride
- Goods are their that enjoy them
What are the quotes with word family?
Here are the quotes with the word family in them
- As you age naturally, your family shows more and more on your face. If you deny that, you deny your heritage. — Frances Conroy
- My inspiration was my mom. She's a great cook, and she still cooks, and we still banter back and forth about cooking. Growing up in a mostly Portuguese community, food was important and the family table was extremely important. At a very young age I understood that. — Emeril Lagasse
- In every age there has been a stream of popular opinion that has carried all before it, and given a family character, as it were, to the century. — Mary Wollstonecraft
- I began to speak well at a very advanced age - 15, 16, 17 years old. It was psychological: the trauma of war, my family and growing up on my own. I was more or less a street kid. — Roberto Cavalli