Household meanings in Urdu
Household meanings in Urdu are گھرانا, متعلق بہ خانہ داری, خانوادہ, گھربار, اہل خاندان, قبائل, گھریلو, گھر بار, کنبہ, کٹمب, گرہستی, قبیلہ, خاندان Household in Urdu. More meanings of household, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
I've an enormous respect for my mother who at the age of 39 raised three children, and I grew up with my grandmother in the household. And so it was a really strong household of women - my poor brother! It was great growing up with so many generations of women.
More words related to the meanings of Household
More words from Urdu related to Household
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Household meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گھراناکدہداخلیبنسیگانگتخانہ داریذات پاتعائلہہلناگھریلومانوسرہناگروہقبیلہناتاگرہست کے متعلقآبا و اجدادگھر بارقمسان گھڑپالناآشیاںاندرونیراج بنساقاربمعیشتاحاطہدرختی گانٹھمانوس کرنامالوفپالتو بناناٹھیرنافرقہدستہرشتے دارمعاشیحسب نسبکُنبَہزحمتبن چھلاپیدا کرنامسکنرام کرنانسل بڑھاناجگہ مہیا کرنانجیسلاطین سلسلہرشتہ دارکٹمبگوت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Household
What are the meanings of Household in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Household in Urdu are کنبہ - kunbah, خاندان - khaan daan, گھریلو - ghareylu, قبیلہ - qabiilah, قبائل - Qabail, کٹمب - Kutumb, گھرانا - gharaana, گرہستی - girhasti and گھر بار - ghar baar. To understand how would you translate the word Household in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Household or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Household synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Household. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Household in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Household in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Household with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by household?
Meanings of household are کنبہ - kunbah, خاندان - khaan daan, گھریلو - ghareylu, قبیلہ - qabiilah, قبائل - Qabail, کٹمب - Kutumb, گھرانا - gharaana, گرہستی - girhasti and گھر بار - ghar baar
Whats the definition of household?
Definition of the household are
What is the synonym of household?
Synonym of word household are family varanidae, sept, undomesticated, clannishness, family mobulidae, lineage, houseful, clannish, family gyrinidae, family
What are the idioms related to household?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word household.
- Shod in the cradle barefoot in the stubble
- Wash one dirty linen in piblic
- Of kin
- Scarch not for a good man's pedigree
- The older the blood the less the pride
What are the quotes with word household?
Here are the quotes with the word household in them
- I've an enormous respect for my mother who at the age of 39 raised three children, and I grew up with my grandmother in the household. And so it was a really strong household of women - my poor brother! It was great growing up with so many generations of women. — Cate Blanchett
- The Postal Service's unmatched ability to reach every household and business in America six days a week is a vital part of the nation's infrastructure. — Joe Baca
- But while mum and dad were incredibly caring, it was also a very chaotic household where everyone fought about everything. So I know what it's like to internalize all that chaos. — Dave Eggers
- My mom and dad got divorced when I was very young, and growing up in a family where the head of the household wasn't a man made a big difference. — Dave Mustaine