Concrete meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Concrete.
- (noun) : a strong hard building material composed of sand and gravel and cement and water
- (verb) : form into a solid mass; coalesce
- (verb) : cover with cement
- (adjective satellite) : formed by the coalescence of particles
- (adjective) : capable of being perceived by the senses; not abstract or imaginary
Can space break? I mean the space of art galleries. Over the past 100 years, art galleries have gone from looking like Beaux Arts salons to simple storefronts to industrial lofts to the gleaming giant white cubes of Chelsea with their shiny concrete floors.
More words related to the meanings of Concrete
More words from Urdu related to Concrete
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Concrete meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے تصنعفی الواقعپیوستہحق دار ہونابھر پورلدا ہوامِقدارطبع زادٹھیکبے مسامصادقبلا تصنوعسنگینمادّیثابت قدمراست گونرملدرشتاندرونیسچ مچ کاوَسیعفطرتیفل واقعاستوارآتموزنیکھیپصاحب اِملاکراستمستحکمبھاریزیادہکسا ہواسگاکٹھورمادیمائع نا گُزرقائمہحقیقیلائقطبعینپٹپیدائشیبز اخفشدماغ والامتعلق جسماعتراف کرناشاقاصلیمختصر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Concrete
What are the meanings of Concrete in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Concrete in Urdu are ٹھوس - thos, حقیقی - haqiiqi and مادّی. To understand how would you translate the word Concrete in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Concrete or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Concrete synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Concrete. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Concrete in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Concrete in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Concrete with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by concrete?
Meanings of concrete are ٹھوس - thos, حقیقی - haqiiqi and مادّی
Whats the definition of concrete?
Definition of the concrete are
- a strong hard building material composed of sand and gravel and cement and water
- form into a solid mass; coalesce
- cover with cement
- formed by the coalescence of particles
- capable of being perceived by the senses; not abstract or imaginary
What is the synonym of concrete?
Synonym of word concrete are hard, substantial, brainy, natural, staunch, immanent, massive, genuine, imporous, corporeal
What are the idioms related to concrete?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word concrete.
- At heart
- Nothing is new and nothing is true and nothing matters
What are the quotes with word concrete?
Here are the quotes with the word concrete in them
- But no nation can base its survival and development on luck and prayers alone while its leadership fritters away every available opportunity for success and concrete achievement. — Ibrahim Babangida
- We are all hungry and thirsty for concrete images. Abstract art will have been good for one thing: to restore its exact virginity to figurative art. — Salvador Dali
- Can space break? I mean the space of art galleries. Over the past 100 years, art galleries have gone from looking like Beaux Arts salons to simple storefronts to industrial lofts to the gleaming giant white cubes of Chelsea with their shiny concrete floors. — Jerry Saltz
- Art is the concrete representation of our most subtle feelings. — Agnes Martin