Very meanings in Urdu
Very meanings in Urdu are صادق, ذات, فقط, بہت, نہایت, نپٹ, بالکل, بہت ہی, غایت, عین, وہی, سچا, راست, زیادہ, حقیقی, قطعی Very in Urdu. More meanings of very, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Very.
- (adjective satellite) : being the exact same one; not any other:
- (adverb) : precisely so
- (adjective satellite) : precisely as stated
- (adverb) : used as intensifiers; real' is sometimes used informally for really'; rattling' is informal
|A very nice friend||ایک کہیں زیادہ پسندیدہ دوست|
|A very old man||ایک کہیں زیادہ عمر رسیدہ آدمی|
|Labour day celebrated on the first Monday of every September, honors millions of hardworking across the country.||مزدوری کا دن ہر ستمبر کے پہلے پیر کو منایا جاتا ہے ، ملک بھر میں لاکھوں محنت کشوں کو اعزاز دیتا ہے|
More words related to the meanings of Very
More words from Urdu related to Very
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Very meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سارسرسخالصاُچھلنانپٹشقادھکآخر کرنامستحکمپکا رہنالاتحاشہایمان دارنج کابے دریغمشکلسزاوارصنفاتناکوئی موجود شےدلیبالکل درستکلیتہمابعدآمیزش کے بغیرپوست کندہخلاصہفقطپابند کرنابلا تصنوععطرمحدودچھڑیلامکرربے حسابشدت سےدگربلکلپیدا کرناڈھیر سارےترکیببصردمحق پرستبڑے سے بڑی مقدارمستندانت کو پہنچاناقائم رہناانت کاریعدیلدوران ...
Idioms with the word Very in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Very
What are the meanings of Very in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Very in Urdu are قطعی - qati, نہایت - nihaayat, راست - raast, ذات - zaat, بالکل - bilkul, زیادہ - zeyaadah, بہت - bahot, سچا - sachcha, صادق - saadiq, فقط - faqat, غایت - ghaayat, عین - aen, حقیقی - haqiiqi, نپٹ - Nipat, وہی - wahi and بہت ہی - bahot hi. To understand how would you translate the word Very in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Very or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Very synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Very. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Very in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Very in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Very with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by very?
Meanings of very are قطعی - qati, نہایت - nihaayat, راست - raast, ذات - zaat, بالکل - bilkul, زیادہ - zeyaadah, بہت - bahot, سچا - sachcha, صادق - saadiq, فقط - faqat, غایت - ghaayat, عین - aen, حقیقی - haqiiqi, نپٹ - Nipat, وہی - wahi and بہت ہی - bahot hi
Whats the definition of very?
Definition of the very are
- being the exact same one; not any other:
- precisely so
- precisely as stated
- used as intensifiers; real' is sometimes used informally for really'; rattling' is informal
What is the synonym of very?
Synonym of word very are poleless, intensely, unerring, kind, at all, mainly, numerous, veridical, applicable, overmuch
What are the idioms with the word very?
Here are the idioms with the word very in them.
- A wilful man needs be very wise
- An enemy under the guise of a friends is very dangerous
- By his very concealment he added fame to fame
- Children are certain care but very uncertain comforts
- Daylight will peep through a very small hole
What are the idioms related to very?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word very.
- The beaten road or path is the safest
- The beaten road or path is the safest
- A true friend will never be found or he is as it were another self
- As deaf as a block
- In so many words
What are the quotes with word very?
Here are the quotes with the word very in them
- Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. — Tom Stoppard
- I must confess, I was born at a very early age. — Groucho Marx
- I think being able to age gracefully is a very important talent. It is too late for me. — Clint Eastwood
- I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved. I know that I can give love for a minute, for half an hour, for a day, for a month, but I can give. I am very happy to do that, I want to do that. — Princess Diana
How to use very in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use very in a sentence.
- A very nice friend — ایک کہیں زیادہ پسندیدہ دوست
- A very old man — ایک کہیں زیادہ عمر رسیدہ آدمی
- Labour day celebrated on the first Monday of every September, honors millions of hardworking across the country. — مزدوری کا دن ہر ستمبر کے پہلے پیر کو منایا جاتا ہے ، ملک بھر میں لاکھوں محنت کشوں کو اعزاز دیتا ہے