Costly meanings in Urdu
Costly meanings in Urdu are مہنگا, بیش بہا, گراں قیمت, بیش قیمت, گراں بہا, قیمتی, بھاری مول کا, گراں, زيادہ قيمت کا, گراں قيمت Costly in Urdu. More meanings of costly, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Costly.
- (adjective satellite) : having a high price
- (adjective satellite) : entailing great loss or sacrifice
More words related to the meanings of Costly
More words from Urdu related to Costly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Costly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ماندہ کرنے والانارواملال انگیزعظیمشدیدکمال درجے کابڑھیادرد انگیزمہمقابل لحاظپیراستہجابرانہکار آمدنادربڑاپرتکلفاداسدھندلابھاریقابلناگوارگرانقدرقیامتگراں بہاانمولضروریجلیلاکتانے والاپتھردکھ دائیقابل ترتھکاؤشانداربھڑکیلافاخرقیمتیفریدقابل غورشان دارجس سے اُکتاہٹ پیدا ہوگھٹا داررنج افزاعمدہدشوارعالیثقیلبہومولیامہنگا پنمؤثرآراستہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Costly
What are the meanings of Costly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Costly in Urdu are بیش بہا - beysh baha, قیمتی - qiimti, گراں - giraan, گراں قیمت - giraan qiimat, مہنگا - maehnga, بیش قیمت - beysh qiimat and گراں بہا - giraan baha. To understand how would you translate the word Costly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Costly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Costly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Costly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Costly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Costly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Costly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by costly?
Meanings of costly are بیش بہا - beysh baha, قیمتی - qiimti, گراں - giraan, گراں قیمت - giraan qiimat, مہنگا - maehnga, بیش قیمت - beysh qiimat and گراں بہا - giraan baha
Whats the definition of costly?
Definition of the costly are
- having a high price
- entailing great loss or sacrifice
What is the synonym of costly?
Synonym of word costly are precious, expensive, tedious, gemminess, valuable, oppressive, valuated, magnificent, sumptuous, irksome
What are the idioms related to costly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word costly.
- Best is cheapest
- Cheat me in the price but not in the goods
- Cheep things are rotten
- It costs more to revenge injuries than to bear them
- Pay through the nose
What are the quotes with word costly?
Here are the quotes with the word costly in them
- Interactive computers and software will, I think, provide a less costly method of doing some kinds of inquiry, in knowledge acquisition and even reasoning and interaction. — Roy Romer
- We have by far the most expensive health system in the world. We spend 50 percent more per person than the next most costly nation. Americans spend more on health care than housing or food. — Kathleen Sebelius
- Under this president, we have a government that has grown too big, too costly and now even more overbearing by forcing religious entities to abandon their beliefs. — Marco Rubio
- Humility and knowledge in poor clothes excel pride and ignorance in costly attire. — William Penn