Important meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Important.
- (adjective) : of extreme importance; vital to the resolution of a crisis
- (adjective) : of great significance or value
- (adjective satellite) : having or suggesting a consciousness of high position
- (adjective satellite) : having authority or ascendancy or influence
- (adjective) : important in effect or meaning
More words related to the meanings of Important
More words from Urdu related to Important
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Important meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Important in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Important
What are the meanings of Important in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Important in Urdu are متین - matiin, بھاری - bhaari, گراں - giraan, بڑا - bara, اہم - ahem, ضروری - zaruuri, مؤثر - mua ssir, لازم - laazim, قابل لحاظ and قابل غور - qaabil e ghaur. To understand how would you translate the word Important in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Important or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Important synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Important. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Important in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Important in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Important with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by important?
Meanings of important are متین - matiin, بھاری - bhaari, گراں - giraan, بڑا - bara, اہم - ahem, ضروری - zaruuri, مؤثر - mua ssir, لازم - laazim, قابل لحاظ and قابل غور - qaabil e ghaur
Whats the definition of important?
Definition of the important are
- of extreme importance; vital to the resolution of a crisis
- of great significance or value
- having or suggesting a consciousness of high position
- having authority or ascendancy or influence
- important in effect or meaning
What is the synonym of important?
Synonym of word important are solid, lifeless, indigestible, ultra, urgent, arch, indispensable, grand, effective, major
What are the idioms with the word important?
Here are the idioms with the word important in them.
- Public necessity is more important than private
What are the idioms related to important?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word important.
- When i did well i heard it never when i did ill i heard it ever
- Every horse thinks his own pack heaviest
- Light burdens long borne grow heavy
- Great strokes make not sweet music
- A pound of idleness weighs twenty ounces
What are the quotes with word important?
Here are the quotes with the word important in them
- After you're older, two things are possibly more important than any others: health and money. — Helen Gurley Brown
- The whole business of marshaling one's energies becomes more and more important as one grows older. — Hume Cronyn
- Age is not important unless you're a cheese. — Helen Hayes
- I think being able to age gracefully is a very important talent. It is too late for me. — Clint Eastwood