Craving meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Craving.
- (noun) : an intense desire for some particular thing
Hitler and Mussolini were only the primary spokesmen for the attitude of domination and craving for power that are in the heart of almost everyone. Until the source is cleared, there will always be confusion and hate, wars and class antagonisms.
People are craving this great progress in electronics, going after computers, the Internet, etc. It's a giant progress technologically. But they must have a balance of soul, a balance for human beauty. That means art has an important role.
More words related to the meanings of Craving
More words from Urdu related to Craving
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Craving meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تیزیقاعدہپیاربھاگ دوڑ کرناامنگچاہتچاہناناخوشنودیدھکیلناسنجیدہ پنارادہشَديد اِشتياقحسرتشتابی کرناڈھبانسآرزو مندیحرارتچُلمستعدیوہمنادیدہ پنجان فشانیکھلبلیلباس پہنناپیتکلبیاریميلانشوق رکھناناپَسَندِ خاطَرطاقت سے ٹھیلنالالچآسپیٹہڑکناعجلتچاٹعشقجوشنارضامندیخواہش شہوانیسنجیدگیمن کی موجولولہ مندیاضطرابیطورسنیہآب ترسیشدید خواہش ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Craving
What are the meanings of Craving in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Craving in Urdu are دُھن, پیاس - pyaas, ہڑک - Hudak, چاٹ - chaat, ہوکا - hauka, چاہت - chaahat, اشتیاق - ishteyaaq and اشتہا - ishteha. To understand how would you translate the word Craving in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Craving or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Craving synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Craving. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Craving in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Craving in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Craving with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by craving?
Meanings of craving are دُھن, پیاس - pyaas, ہڑک - Hudak, چاٹ - chaat, ہوکا - hauka, چاہت - chaahat, اشتیاق - ishteyaaq and اشتہا - ishteha
Whats the definition of craving?
Definition of the craving are
- an intense desire for some particular thing
What is the synonym of craving?
Synonym of word craving are whim, desire, hydrophobia, licks, hoka, lickings, voracity, lickers, greediness, longing
What are the idioms related to craving?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word craving.
- Go not for every grief to the physician nor for every quarrel to the lawyer nor for every thirst to the pot
- He that can master his thirst is master of his health
- More die of drink than of thirst
- Quench the thirst
- See red
What are the quotes with word craving?
Here are the quotes with the word craving in them
- Benevolence alone will not make a teacher, nor will learning alone do it. The gift of teaching is a peculiar talent, and implies a need and a craving in the teacher himself. — John Jay Chapman
- Hitler and Mussolini were only the primary spokesmen for the attitude of domination and craving for power that are in the heart of almost everyone. Until the source is cleared, there will always be confusion and hate, wars and class antagonisms. — Jiddu Krishnamurti
- People are craving this great progress in electronics, going after computers, the Internet, etc. It's a giant progress technologically. But they must have a balance of soul, a balance for human beauty. That means art has an important role. — Mstislav Rostropovich
- Men are but children of a larger growth, Our appetites as apt to change as theirs, And full as craving too, and full as vain. — Diane Arbus