Curiosity meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Curiosity.
- (noun) : something unusual -- perhaps worthy of collecting
The age in which we live, this non-stop distraction, is making it more impossible for the young generation to ever have the curiosity or discipline... because you need to be alone to find out anything.
There are two sorts of curiosity - the momentary and the permanent. The momentary is concerned with the odd appearance on the surface of things. The permanent is attracted by the amazing and consecutive life that flows on beneath the surface of things.
More words related to the meanings of Curiosity
More words from Urdu related to Curiosity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Curiosity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دلچسپیپوچھ گچھکھوجناڈھونڈڈھانڈپیرویکھوجپرکھٹوہ لگانارباچھان بينطلبتفصتنقیحکھوجیغورڈھونڈناجانچ پڑتالجی لگانامحاسبہجُستجُوکھنگالناخود غرضیتفتيشتلاش کرناپکارکھوجی پنتاکنے والاپڑتالڈھونڈھناراغب کرنادریافتجستجو کرناتگاہ پوپیچھاراز جوپوچھ پاچھکھوج لگانامفادپرسشتفتیشتلاشیتعاقبتلاشچھان بینباز پرسدل لگاناجستجوٹوہجھاڑ جھوڑشوق ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Curiosity
What are the meanings of Curiosity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Curiosity in Urdu are تلاش - talaash, تجسس - tajassus and شوق تحقیق - shauq e taehqiiq. To understand how would you translate the word Curiosity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Curiosity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Curiosity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Curiosity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Curiosity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Curiosity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Curiosity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by curiosity?
Meanings of curiosity are تلاش - talaash, تجسس - tajassus and شوق تحقیق - shauq e taehqiiq
Whats the definition of curiosity?
Definition of the curiosity are
- something unusual -- perhaps worthy of collecting
What is the synonym of curiosity?
Synonym of word curiosity are oversearch, inquisitiveness, curiousity, genearch, examining, scrutiny, exestuation, enquiry, quests, ensearch
What are the idioms related to curiosity?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word curiosity.
- He that seeketh trouble never misses of it
- Hunt up
- Look for
- In quest about
- It is vain to look for yesterday's fish in the house of the other
What are the quotes with word curiosity?
Here are the quotes with the word curiosity in them
- Morality comes with the sad wisdom of age, when the sense of curiosity has withered. — Graham Greene
- The age in which we live, this non-stop distraction, is making it more impossible for the young generation to ever have the curiosity or discipline... because you need to be alone to find out anything. — Vivienne Westwood
- There are two sorts of curiosity - the momentary and the permanent. The momentary is concerned with the odd appearance on the surface of things. The permanent is attracted by the amazing and consecutive life that flows on beneath the surface of things. — Robert Wilson Lynd
- The whole art of teaching is only the art of awakening the natural curiosity of young minds for the purpose of satisfying it afterwards. — Anatole France